18. Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
19. Madden NFL 07
20. Harvest moon
21. Call of duty
22. Elebits
23. Metal slug anthology
24. Disater: Day of crisis
25. Metal of honor: Airborne

Those are the top 25 games for the new Wii and it will not sell over $250.00 US.:)

All video game related threads belong in the Gaming Discussion forum. Now moving...

I can't wait for SSBB. It will be interesting to see what levels, characters, items, and single player modes come out. Super Mario Galaxy also looks very interesting, yet we don't know very much about it.

heh... same time post.

I did not post it there because it is really misc because it is not pokemon related. sometime this year or early next year but I am not sure.:)

Late this year, I believe. I think NP's list is not that great, I think #1 should be SSBB. #2 Twilight princess. #3 Mario galaxy. #4 W:SM. #5 Red steel (this coming from a guy who doesn't even play first person shooters). Thats my top 5 anyways.

According to the press conference, I think they said sometime in November... or sometime at the end of the year (or was it...). And, what?! No POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION on the list!?!?!?!

I think the did it that way because mario is what brought nintendo to us so they will do that for every system from here on out and for the way the list is made it is the ones they want to get when it comes out.:)

xxashxx said:
I did not post it there because it is really misc because it is not pokemon related.
The Gaming Discussion forum is for ALL video game related stuff, not just Pokémon.

Battle Revolution looks really awesome. I hope that they make it like Stadium / Stadium II. The demo video really demonstrates what the Wii is capable of. It isn't easy making individual attacks for each of the monsters; the split-screen attack style for the GB games and Stadium / Colosseum was due to the limitations of how much the disc / cartridge can store.

RE:  Wii's top 25 most wanted games

Suraako said:
No POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION on the list!?!?!?!
That's because the list was made before the release of info about PBR. I agree that it should go: SSBB, Twilight Princess, Galaxy, um, forgot the name..., and Red Steel. Pokemon battle revolution is gonna be good, but not top 5 good. it's merely something that SHOWS your battles, not an actual game *i think*

That is the maxium price that they could sell it for but that is not the real price they could sell it for. Oh and there is another controller made for Wii and it looks liike the controller for the SNES except it has 2 joysticks on it and there is a picture of it in my NP magazine but I am not allowed to use our scanner otherwise I would do it. ( I don't even know how to use it either because my mom and sister do all that stuff.:)

If I recall correctly, a Nintendo worker said he couldn't envisage Nintendo-made games going for more than $50US. That's a good sign.

So far there have been THREE created controllers for the Wii:

1) The Numchuk (We've all seen it)
2) The Retro Controller (The one xxAshxx was talking about)
3) The Blaster (A gun for first-person shooter games and such)

I forgot the blaster gun but it looks like the gun for the NES but long and thinner.:)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl should be at the top. Everyone I know online as well IRL wants that game, including myself.

Twilight Princess 2nd
Super Mario Galaxy 3rd
Red Steel 4th

and the rest can be moved around.

Okay, Nintendo gives a price range of what their systems and games can be sold. Ofcourse the companies are going to pick the highest price point ($250 seems excellent price for a system that will give us so much)

~Scott

Yeah but I will get it from my brother for FREE.:)

Back