Discussion Why do people not play Marshadow SHL?

I run marshodow to help me get the first turn combo of Bridgette, float and energy that wins games for gardy. unlike lele, marshadow can be used to dig for multiple types of cards

Its also because people are stuck thinking of it as judge, which is disruption, without realising that it is a good draw card

I run marshodow to help me get the first turn combo of Bridgette, float and energy that wins games for gardy. unlike lele, marshadow can be used to dig for multiple types of cards
I would recommend just play testing it, and if you're satisfied then include it in the final draft of your deck/s. I think when used properly it has very good potential

I would recommend just play testing it, and if you're satisfied then include it in the final draft of your deck/s. I think when used properly it has very good potential
It has helped me quite a lot in the few games I have played. I will have to set up something to play games for me to find the percentage

It has helped me quite a lot in the few games I have played. I will have to set up something to play games for me to find the percentage
Yeah, I was thinking about making a pokemon AI too. kind of like alphago for pokemon. You want to work on that? I know Java, but not much.

It is not complex, it dosen't do anything but check if it can, not if it should
well, maybe it could have a bit of a thought process behind it too. Like if they are playing volcanion and you are playing golosoroark, it could lean toward the zoroark, not the golisopod. Also, how would it use ultra ball and decide what to discard?

well, maybe it could have a bit of a thought process behind it too. Like if they are playing volcanion and you are playing golosoroark, it could lean toward the zoroark, not the golisopod. Also, how would it use ultra ball and decide what to discard?
All it does is runs the starting hand and sees if it can play a bridgette, ect

Back