Why did you stay at PB?

RE: Why did you stay at PokéBeach?

Because I have no better place to be on the internet.

Actually, let my rephrase that. I have no better legal place to be on the internet.

Also, the great people, most of the time.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Because I have no better place to be on the internet.

Actually, let my rephrase that. I have no better legal place to be on the internet.

Also, the great people, most of the time.

Just five more years dude.

Can't remember exactly why I joined...probally for deck help.
I stayed because I didn't get banned. :p

I entered because of a deck. I knew next to nothing when I joined but I decided to help other people on their decklists. Of course the community helped me stay.

People like Zyflair and DNA [in the chat] kept me visiting until I got too used to PokéBeach.
I'll get active in the chat again 2013. Also I'll become nicer. Sorry to anyone who I might have ticked off. ;__;

I was a real lurker in 2009 on the Game Corner, enjoying the Werewolf competitions, YLYL, and everything else. Eventually I wanted to join in and created an account, but I got off after two weeks. Didn't really fit in. I would say that a year later (December 2010), I decided to come back, mainly because the Pokegym Fan Fic section was so limited. I used the Writer's Corner as an experiment for my love of writing, and I eventually made the acquaintance of Incinermyn, Zyflair, DNA and Zenith. Their encouragement and friendship and the rest of games forum made me want to stay. After breaking off from TPOR, I became on less frequently, but I started playing competitive Pokemon about two months before that and revived my activity in the RMT forum. My writing evolved further and started to become more resembling adult fiction, so I started working offsite. I remain very active in the video game and miscellaneous forums because they are engaging and it's a pleasure to offer advice with teams and opinions. I feel like I contribute to the community and get a great feeling when I do, and I return each day to see what more you guys have in store for me. I contribute as much as I can here because I'm glad to.

~AoH

Friends around my area, scans, testing, tournaments, and communicating with people from my state that I don't see often.

DNA said:
I joined to look for a new place to hang out and/or lurk. I didn't really expect to really gain any new knowledge about Pokemon stuff from people here. Ultimately I did, but that is not what I went in expecting - I came here to make friends and also to support my (still) favorite newsfeed.

I stayed for the people. They're all so very friendly and, for the most part, non-judgmental.

Did I ever expect to have any authority on this site? Not really. I just let come what may and went with the flow. My first position of real authority (and the one I like the most) is Professor, because I love to share my knowledge with other peeps. Power doesn't matter as much to me as knowledge sharing and interacting with the community...but it's always nice.

do you go to the pokemon leuge

Back