Why aren't polls allowed in the Deck Garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I must have missed the memo.

This thread belongs in the Site Discussion forum...

People posted polls in the Deck Garage for the purposes of rating their deck. Actual feedback is better than ratings; why do people like the deck, or what do they think needs fixing? There is a way to rate a deck without posting a poll. Users can use the Thread Rating system to rate a deck:

Hope this answers your question.

That's just weird...well, you are rating the thread instead of the deck...anyway, do polls use more space on the server or what?

I agree with no polls for rating, but if you ask like:
what deck of the 3 to use
what of these cards as a starter

it's easier to keep track of the voting with a poll

and BTW, why aren't all the polls in the deck garage deleted yet, I think it would only take about 10 minutes.

well, IMO the polls are better, because a person can simply click "9/10" and then leave out the +++ post count.

^ Isnt a good way to do it.

Saying 9/10 means nothing... You physically need to know what is good and what is not about the deck, instead of people saying "9/10". The only way to improve a deck is to have feedback about what people like about it, what can improve it and what to fix up. Only words can express that, not numbers or statistics...

I also like it better without the polls, though the reasons have already been stated by the former people. I believe that it is much easier and better to not use Polls. Granted they were good in certain places, but if you just ask the question in the post, then there is no need whatsoever to use the Poll.

Arcanine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back