PTCGO why am i against bad players...

Tom Jerman

make tangrowth gx now
Advanced Member
It seems every time I battle with a good deck on ptcgo I get put against new players that use hau and great ball and all that. its hard to know if my deck can be good if I'm only testing against cringe decks.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
It seems every time I battle with a good deck on ptcgo I get put against new players that use hau and great ball and all that. its hard to know if my deck can be good if I'm only testing against cringe decks.
Probably you have a low match score, try winning enough games and you will be placed in a bracket with "strong" players ( I can not gaurentee this will work)

Toxic

TCG Player and Old Deck Collector
Pikachuuuu101 is on the right track. PTCGO uses a hidden player ranking system that determines who you are paired against. All you can really do is play the most consistent decks as often as you can to keep your rating up. From my experience your ranking also decays when you're inactive for too long. Whenever I take a few months break from PTCGO I get paired against tons of hau/great ball/pile of cards decks until I win enough to get back to my proper rating.

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
Same problem. I keep going against Hau poke-ball noobs who try to attack my metagross GXs with bewear. it's kind of boring.