Discussion Which Deck Drives You Crazy?

ShuffleMcDeck

Break hearts, not the meta.
The title says it all. Because you can't beat it or it screws up the meta or whatever reason you have, which individual deck gets on your nerves the most?

For me, I can deal with anything as long as it isn't Junk Hunt.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Like you, I can deal with most decks. I've pretty much accepted that everything has it's good and bad matchups, and just because a deck is good against mine doesn't mean is OP or anything. It can definitely be annoying, though, to be put in a position where you have to outplay super hard to win. If I had to pick one, I'd say Gardevoir decks are pretty annoying. You see, I play Wailord on PTCGO. Enough said.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Playing against a cheater who is playing your best matchup...but you still lose because of cheating.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Zoroark. That card is terrible for the game. It won both Internats this season and 12 regionals/SPEs.

Zoroark. That card is terrible for the game. It won both Internats this season and 12 regionals/SPEs.
And I should add that it makes the game boring considering how strong the card is, enabling a powerful card like Buzzwole to be even stronger just because Zoroark is half the meta.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShuffleMcDeck

Break hearts, not the meta.
And I should add that it makes the game boring considering how strong the card is, enabling a powerful card like Buzzwole to be even stronger just because Zoroark is half the meta.
Might I add that it may become even stronger with psychic malamar threatening our favorite ultra mosquito in the next meta.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
I hate Buzzwole and Zoroark, because they destroy our metagame. With all the new support in SM6 Buzzwole will get a lot stronger (in Japan they started the first tournaments and "it was a pure Buzzwole festival. I'm scared about our next format"[someone of our League]). I fear that Buzzwole will get so strong that it destroys Zoroark completely and takes over the meta, as it is unstoppable now, and since they learned to counter Mew-EX there is no effective Buzzwole counter anymore.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I hate Zoroark. I used to think it should only be banned from Expanded but now I'm having doubts about Standard as well. It's so difficult building a rogue deck when there's an omniconsistent deck winning everything.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Yeah, I kept trying to build new decks, then I kept losing to Zoroark and nothing else. I had stopped winning local tournaments when Zoroark got huge, so wanna know what I'm playing now? Buzzwole/ Garb. Complete and utter cancer that keeps your opponent from playing the game between Parallel City, Constant knockouts T2, and Ability lock. Pokemon needs to learn the way to stop a powerful card isn't to just make a card that's stronger, because that's the problem. Playstyle almost doesn't exist now because there are only 2 relevant decks if you want to win an event. Buzzwole gets nerfed pretty bad post-rotation, and that's fine, but with no Ability lock other than Glaceon, AND no Parallel City, Zoroark just gets EVEN STRONGER. Our testing group just plays 2014 Nats format when we're not playing a tournament.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Yeah, I kept trying to build new decks, then I kept losing to Zoroark and nothing else. I had stopped winning local tournaments when Zoroark got huge, so wanna know what I'm playing now? Buzzwole/ Garb. Complete and utter cancer that keeps your opponent from playing the game between Parallel City, Constant knockouts T2, and Ability lock. Pokemon needs to learn the way to stop a powerful card isn't to just make a card that's stronger, because that's the problem. Playstyle almost doesn't exist now because there are only 2 relevant decks if you want to win an event. Buzzwole gets nerfed pretty bad post-rotation, and that's fine, but with no Ability lock other than Glaceon, AND no Parallel City, Zoroark just gets EVEN STRONGER. Our testing group just plays 2014 Nats format when we're not playing a tournament.
Keep calm, at least it's not Expanded.

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Wow, I can't believe everybody hates Zoroark GX so much, if you want to beat it, play Sylveon GX in standard or Greninja Break, also in standard and hope you don't get donked. The deck I hate most is Buzzwole GX because it's even more plain than Zoroark GX, and all you need is max elixirs, strong energy, Lycanroc GXs, and your wining most of your games, and I'm a big Zoroark GX player so it makes Buzzwole GX decks extra Cancerous.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Definitevly Gardevoir Gx and Sylveon Gx, one is very powerful and tanky and the other can be very annoying and have versatility, can be used for mill/stall an have a good atack as well, Plea Gx is very annoying as well