Pokemon Where Would You Live in the Pokémon World?

This is a tough question because there are a few towns that I can't get over. I do know I'd rather live in Hoenn more than anything.

Fortree City is probably my favorite city, or at least tied with Lilycove as my favorite. Fortree has those really cool tree houses and the rope bridges that take forever to get across. I love the tree house idea and have always appreciated entering in the city. Lilycove, though, is by the sea and has a grumpy hotel guy watching TV, so there's definitely competition.

I would live in Hoenn because it has a lot of really crazy powerful pokemon. I will enlist a team of the strongest and the destroy the towns 1 by 1 until I am proclaimed King of Hoenn. I will then take to the sea with my Deoxy, Groundon, Kyogre,Rayquaza, and Dunsparce to destroy all other regions. Just spend my whole life living easy trying to conquer the world.

In Sinnoh maybe... I would like to meet Giratina and go to the Underworld... I also wanna meet Dialga and Palkia...^^

If I had to choose, I would definitely live in one of the "biggest cities" (Castelia, Lumiose, Saffron, etc.). Irl, I live in NYC and I love big cities.

I would live in Sinnoh in the Hall of Origin. It wouldn't be filled with people and I'd be able to just be by myself watching over things and casting judgment.

SINNOH REGION 4 LIFEE. I love the Sinnoh region and all the Pokemon in it, including the starters and the legionaries. Hearthome City would be ideal, but Sandgem Town is nice too since I could go to Hearthome City whenever I wanted, or I could surf the ocean!

I would definitely live in Johto in Ecruteak City. Silver was my first pokemon game, although I did follow pokemon from generation 1. My favorite pokemon is Gastly and my favorite type is ghost so its natural that I'd want to live in Ecruteak being the city with a ghost gym in my favorite region. I'd have a collection of ghost pokemon and live in a small house near the tower. Being close to the fields I'd be able to take relaxing walks to get some fresh air and I'd have a few cool places to visit if I got bored. I'd also like to train under Morty to become the next gym leader.

I would wanna live in Sunyshore City in Sinnoh. it's nice, warm, has a little ocean filled with trainers

If I could choose it would definitely be Hoenn. Besides the fact that I actually lived in Kyushu (the Japanese Island Hoenn is based on) for half a year, it has always been my favourite region.

I could go to the beach, visit interesting cities, climb a volcano, enjoy hot springs, create my own place to live, go diving, and what not. It's the best place to be. :D

Oooh man, I'd love to live in Ecruteak City to breathe the air of legend!! And what about flying on my faithful Pidgeot to see this BEAUTIFUL landscape at sunset!!!

662px-Amarantopoli_Landscape.png

I'm out of breath everytime I see Ecruteak at sunset! And I'd love to take my time to flirt with the Kimono Girls, showing them my chattering shiny Chatot (no two ways about it, tee-hee), caught in the Burned Tower using the Sinnoh Music! :D

And when I want to relax, I can go to the nearby Olivine City to lie down on the beach and watch the ocean near my Dragonite, caught in the Dragon's Den as a tiny Dratini, enjoying the wind on our faces and the scent of the sea...

And then, when I want to relax some more, I can take a walk through Route 42 to pick up some Apricorns, going to the Lake of Rage to fish with my Slowpoke, caught in the Slowpoke Well, searching for the legendary Golden Magikarp while the wind shakes the trees!

Oh gosh, I'm gonna cry. I love Johto so bad!

I would live in a secret base (I wish) in Shoal Cave of the Hoenn region. This is because my favourite element is Ice and Hoenn is my favourite region due to both the area and the native Pokémon.

Keep the conversation on topic please. Don't get carried away. You can talk about your choices via PM or on your walls. Removing some recent posts.

Chaos Jackal said:
Keep the conversation on topic please. Don't get carried away. You can talk about your choices via PM or on your walls. Removing some recent posts.

The conversation was on topic. After all, discussing choices is still a discussion and that's what I and scattered mind were doing. Otherwise, this would be a thread for just posting stuff instead of having nice talks about the subjects...unless there's any harm in this!

I never said they were ridiculous, and I never said that I would mind with one or two posts about the choice of location. However, starting a whole conversation on it gets further and further from the topic with every post, which is why I'd rather have such conversations take place between the participants and not in-thread. If you guys wish to see what you've posted and continue the conversation, feel free to ask me to give you the content of your posts.

I'd rather live in Kalos I'd like to learn mega evolution but mainly I'd rather live in Shalour City as it has the fighting type gym and Lucario is my favorite out of fighting types.

I wouldn't mind live in the Villa in Resort Area in Sinnoh! :D
But Undella Town would be a nice place to live in, too... ;)

However, when it comes to big cities, Lumiose City would be a good candidate!

I'd have to be one of the few folks to want to live in Lavender Town. Living there peacefully with my Oddish and Cubone

I can't stand to live in one place for too long. I suppose I'd say my home was wherever my family was but my pokemon and I would live wherever we felt like being at the time.

You've probably heard this a million times before, but I'd be a wandering Pokémon Trainer. I'd journey through the regions with my Pokémon and everything would be perfect, in my opinion.
My hometown would probably be Sandgem in Sinnoh.

Personally, I would probably be the most comfortable living in the Sinnoh region. I'm from Canada, and where I live, it gets pretty chilly, so Snowpoint would be perfectly fine. However, I'd definitely like to live in Sunyshore as well. My Grampie is from a city similar to Sunyshore (in that it's a port and seems to be fairly on the up and up of industry), so it would remind me of him as a nice bonus. It's also a beautiful area, and it has a lighthouse. I'm rather fond of lighthouses.

Regardless of where I lived, it would have to be near some large body of water, be it the ocean, a lake, or even a wide river. I don't feel right if I'm not close to the water in some way.

Back