Pokemon Where Would You Live in the Pokémon World?

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
As the title says I'm wondering where all y'all awesome people would live in the Pokemon world :)

I think you should explain which region, city (etc.) you would want to live in, and explain why you want to live there :)

I would personally live in Kalos, because I like the large diversity in Pokemon. I would live in Lumiose City on Magenta Plaza in an apartment above the Pokemon Center. I chose to live there, because it's one of my favorite places in the whole city (and game). I would love to live in a large city, and I think Magenta Plaza has something calming over it. It's also placed rather central and easy to find, which I also like, and if I wanted to eat somewhere, I could go on the Lysandre Café (If it's still running) or go to a café on either Estival or Autumnal Avenue since they're right next door. I also think my apartment would have a great view showing the gym-tower and the magenta sculpture thingy :D

So where would you live?

Jungletoad

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Where would you live in the Pokemon World?

I would love to live in Lavaridge Town. The areas around Lavaridge is so unique and cozy (Mt. Chimney, Fiery Path and Jagged Pass). Some of the more awesome routes in Hoenn are also close to Lavaridge Town, namely route 111 with the fantastic desert. I also love route 112 :)

Lavaridge is also located in my first and favorite Pokemon region, Hoenn, and the Pokemon in the area are really awesome!

The hot springs are also a plus :D

IggyS

Onward to Hoenn

I think I'd be in Kalos residing in a small single room apartment in lumious city with my eevee. I'd work at one of the cafés flirting with every young lass to breeze through the door. It would be the life I tell ya!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

I think out of all the regions, I'd be happiest living in Sinnoh. I would love living near the mountains. :) Since I also prefer Urban environments, I could see myself most likely living in Hearthome City.

Ysmir

Retired Mod

I'd be living in either Hoenn or Kanto. For Hoenn I'd definitely love to have a spot in Lilycove or Lavaridge [Also Mauville so I can be near the desert] . As for Kanto, definitely Pewter City or Vermilion City. I know I want to be living either near the mountains or by the ocean....hopefully the humidity doesn't kill me on the ocean cities.

Nojiko

Aspiring Trainer

I would live in the Hoen reion. Mostly because manyy of my favourite Pokemon are from there. But witch city is a hard decision.... There are so many cute cities x.x Like Mossdeep City, Pacifidlog Town , Fortree City ,Lilycove City or Sootopolis City.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

Castelia in Unova, or Slateport in Hoenn.
Big cities, near the sea. That's where I feel most at home.

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon

I would live in Verdanturf Town. It's a quiet place, full of grennery with a "tasty air", the houses are great, I could easily go to Rustboro or Mauville when needed and the east route has nice flower fields (good think it's not like Floaroma where everything is covered with flowers). Since it's in Hoenn, my favorite region, I could make a secret base, perhaps make a pile of leaves at the place in Route 116, that small open area only accessible through Rusturf Tunnel.

Edit: Hum, Viridian City is definitely my second choice...It's a city but a quiet one, near Viridian Forest but also close to Pallet, and bing in Kanto it has the most nostalgia factor since I've satrted playing with the Blue version. I think I would live in Verdanturf but then retire to Viridian.

Neil

That Homosexual
RE: Where Would You Live in the Pokemon World?

I'd live in the Johto region, probably in Ecruteak because I always loved the ancient background of the region, I love Ghost type pokemon.. I'd probably try to take Morty out and become the gym leader lol, there's kind of an Autumn theme around the city too which I enjoy a lot and being able to live near the burned tower would be cool. But I also like city areas a lot so maybe instead i'd live in Goldenrod or something and could just live nearby Ecruteak and have everything within reasonable distance of me.

Suikun

Making It Rain

I'd probably live in Kanto if I had the choice. I really like how diverse the cities are from the little ones like Pallet and Pewter to the large like Celadon and Saffron. Also, the Pokemon there are some of my favorites plus who wouldn't want Squirtle as your starter? :p Trying to pick a town to live in is kind of tough, but I'd probably have to go with Cinnabar Island. Here's why: First of all, it's an island...who wouldn't want to live on an island with the ocean all around you? Next, Cinnabar is supposed to be a technological mecca if you will. I've been super fascinated with technology even when I was young and still playing with mud...heck I still occasionally play with mud. XD I was always interested in the fossil restoration process as well when I was playing the first game, and really took my time exploring the Pokemon Mansion because of the mystery surrounding Mewtwo. Also, the pre-evolution to my favorite Pokemon Arcanine is found here in the original games. And not to mention it's right next to volcano means it's the perfect place for me. :)

Kyoshi_

// :) //

When I saw the title, I first thought of the Hoenn region, and Pacifidlog town because I know the region the best.
Because I would love to live near the sea, in a small community, I would undoubtedly have to go with Summerland from Fiore.
Here's a side by side comparison if you don't know what Summerland is.
300px-Pacifidlog_Town_E.png
700px-Summerland_Ranger1.png

HoOhLugia

The most Ultimate and Powerful Pokemon Master!

I'd be a traveller, live everywhere on the Pokemon world, so I can meet all sorts of trainers. I'd even be one of the Pokedex holders (manga)!

98Greener

tree noises
Just put me in a city and call it a day.

But if I had to choose, it'd be either Castelia City or Larousse City (which is from Destiny Deyoxs.)

Castelia would be a fun place to live. I'd meet with my friends at the plaza, where we'd play games and battle Pokemon. We'd run up and down the alleys between buildings, enter the sewers to explore. Watch battles at Burgh's gym, and have parties up at penthouses in the city's apartments. Then at dawn, we would all sit at the edge of the docks, eating Castelia Cones. Seeing cruise ships come and go. Sounds wonderful.

As for Larousse, it's such a high-tech city. Going to places on the escalators, maybe read books at the library. I'd watch, no, participate in battles at the Battle Tower. Yeah, that's one of the main reasons why I want to live there. It be just a few walkways away, and you're watching battles or participating in them. It would be sweet.

So yeah, that's wheren I'd live.

Steel Mineral

Iron Defense
I'd either live in Olivine City or Ecruteak City that both happen to be located in the Johto Region.

I've always adored the gym in Olivine along with its sea and lighthouse.
However, I adore Ecruteaks myth and legends surrounding it... Plus, kimono girls. <3

They're both beautiful places and I'd be perfectly happy in either one of them!
If I happened to live in Kanto, I'd really like to live within Cerulean City or Lavender Town.

Gentlefish

Hero of Truth
Oh, man... I'd like to live in Laverre City or Dendemille Town in Kalos, so as to be right next to Routes 15 and 16, but it would feel weird since Dendemille is right next door to a bunch of Ice types and Laverre has the Fairy gym... and my favorite types are Grass and Dragon.
Other places I'd be interested in are Ecruteak City, Canalave City, Eterna City and last but not least, VILLAGE BRIDGE.
...Yeah, I think it comes down to one of the Kalos Route 15 connections or Village Bridge.

Jrm2020

Aspiring Trainer
I really can't decide for this one because I like all the regions. In Kanto, I would live in Celadon City with my Charizard, just wrecking Erika daily. If I lived in Johto, I would want to live in Mahogany Town with my Totodile, who quite enjoys playing in Mt. Mortar. Hoenn is the region I grew up with, and my Mudkip and I would be chilling in the treetops of Fortree City. As for Sinnoh, I would prefer to play in Amity Park with my Turtwig in Hearthome City. Unova has a lot to offer, but if I had to choose, I would love to live in Humilau City with my superior Serperior. And lastly, we come to Kalos. As much as I love to roam the streets and allies of Lumiose City, my Greninja and I would much rather dwell in Dendemille Town, maybe go through Frost Cavern every once in a while.

FoxFire

Fox Pokemon Rule!
I've always been in small towns in my life, so I'd rather move to a big city so there's actually stuff to do. Since each region, IIRC, had one huge city, though, past that it's hard to call.

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
If Cerulean is filled up then parachute me into Sootopolis or Six Island. I generally tend to like the water sections of Pokemon games and those places are either surrounded or related to water. Could also train at Cerulean Cave if need be. *punches Kadabra*

Time Traveler

I eat.I sleep.I time travel.
Sunnyshore.
Why? Well only the best of the best trainers will be able to make it to the 8th Sinnoh gym leader
I would challenge them to a battle and win. Until all of my desired pokemon hit level 100, that is where I will be.
Also it's full of electricity which means I will live better and be more high tech.

AubreyJeanne

Breeder
I would want to live in the Unova region, specifically Nimbasa City. I'd love to live in a city that wasn't so big you could get lost in it. Plus I'd have my little Lilipup at my heels all day long.