What's the most common Pokemon-ex?

I would say golem ex from dragon. From dragon frontiers I would say kingdra ex and latias ex. Altaria ex is quite easy to get too (both DF and emerald). I know this is not from boosters but you can get the ex singles from r/s quite cheaply on the net so they are not that hard to find either.

Pokémon-ex are generally equally distributed. The only exceptions are the ones from the POP Packs or Promo cards. In EX: Ruby/Sapphire, I had at least 3 Lapras-ex. At first, I loved the auto-confusion, but then I hated it for doing low amounts of damage. Those cards still plague me today, as I am unable to find someone who will trade for them.

Sadly they're all equal amounts, though I think there are some short-print cards that they distribute from sets. But I'm not sure about that.

Arcanine out.

around my area i see lots of gardevoir ex (DF) i pulled out 2 from booster pack -.- *note its not on the same day and not same place*

I say hitmon chan EX because that was my first EX card.:)

Woah you were lucky. I don't even have that card in any form but I have bagon and shelgon though.:)

RS has the most common exs. There were like 6 (or was it 12?) exs per box, so you'd get alot of them every box. I have like 13 lapars and 8 mewtwos. X_x...there all crap too, so it was not that great of a set.

The ex cards from r/s, ss and dragon are all quite easy except one which is slightly harder to find, like mewtwo ex, wailord ex and rayquaza ex. Even they are quite easy to get.

I only have 4 ex's throughout 7 whole years of playing pokemon. :( Blaziken ex was mt first, then riachu ex, then armaldo ex, then groudon ex. i have tempararaly owned 3 crobat ex, 3 flygon ex and loads of other ex's because my friend often gives me cards, i make decks and play them then give them back to him. Anyway, mew ex is very common along with gardevoir ex

Papi/Manny said:
RS has the most common exs. There were like 6 (or was it 12?) exs per box, so you'd get alot of them every box. I have like 13 lapars and 8 mewtwos. X_x...there all crap too, so it was not that great of a set.

I have lapras EX and that card is cool and I have seen mewtwo and that was a good card too. That set was pretty good and I got a holographic sceptile too.:)

Back