What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Arbok, Sharpedo) ----UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot,Arbok)) UPDATE- Added Sharpedo

lol, thanks,
i didnt what else i could do to sharpedo though =P

afstandopleren

Balanced member of balancing acts.
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot,Arbok)) UPDATE- Added Sharpedo

That looks pretty sweet, InfinityfangX

derik

giratina/darkrai are EPIC!!!

luxarray scares me kind of anywau good job!

tubbs101

Aspiring member

Sharpedo looks really awsome.

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!

Nice job on Sharpedo!
You should try a Rapidash. I think that would be pretty cool.

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...

lol, yeah that would kewl. =]

J

Juliacoolo

Please don't Try machamp. No one wants to look at a ripped dude in a Speedo. Anyways, nice work on sharpedo. He is especially hard since he isn't long like a shark.

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...

LOL! i was totally gonna do machamp! like as a joke.
i was gonna take a random buff guy ina speedo and just give him to more arms and call him machamp =P
am i even aloud to post that?

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...

Heres Rapidash =O
whiterearinghorse.jpg

Rummage

RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Arbok, Sharpedo) ----UPDATE---- Added Rapid

You make me wish Pokemon were real :O

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Arbok, Sharpedo) ----UPDATE---- Added Rapid

OMG, Rapidash is awesome! :O
I think this one if my new favorite.

tubbs101

Aspiring member

Rapidash looks really cool.

Staraptor

Awake

Woah. :eek:

I really like Rapidash. Nice job. The flames looks awesome. =D

J

Juliacoolo

InfinityFangX said:
LOL! I was totally gonna do machamp! like as a joke.
I was gonna take a random buff guy ina speedo and just give him to more arms and call him machamp =P
am I even aloud to post that?

Just make sure the speedo isn't too tight, ;)

Good job on rapidash. The flames' directions are very good.

Deep Balance

Experienced Member

You. Are. Amazing.

Soul

Urusai Urusai Urusai

DUde..that Rapidash is amazing, good job ;)

Seth1789110

Great job infinity! They all look great! Rapidash looks HAWT!!

bacon

!!!!!

Excellent stuff. However, I'm going to have to ask you to move this work into your existing thread. One thread per person when it comes to gallery threads such as this.

Keep up the great work though!

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.