What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Arbok, Sharpedo) ----UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu) UPDATE- Added (Pidgeot)

hmmm, noctowl...
that would be a good one to do next =]

lol, i wanna do charizard! but i cant find a pic of a fat lizard standing up XP

Seth1789110

RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu) UPDATE- Added (Pidgeot)

o bummer, do venasuar, or...DP nazi registeel, or Mamoswine

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...

These are awesome! Keep up the good work!

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends

These are all very well done.....I'm quite excited to see more of these. I remember there was a contest to make a picture of a real life pokemon, but I cant remember where excatly it was. I like the Luxray the most, if I saw that in real life I would know excatly what it was.

-Black Rayquaza

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...

thanxs
:D

-----------------------------------------------

omg, alright if anyone hates arbok,
i doubt u will anymore. =D
(endless yur afraid of snakes >.>)

arbokreal.png

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot) UPDATE- Added Arbok!! Best one yet!

That is AWESOME! Who are you doing next?

Bulbasaur45S

l l l l l l l l l o.o l l l l l l l l l
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot) UPDATE- Added Arbok!! Best one yet!

omg owl ftw
good job!

Rummage

RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot) UPDATE- Added Arbok!! BEST ONE YET!

HAWT!
these are so amazing it's crazy!!!

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot) UPDATE- Added Arbok!! BEST ONE YET!

Great job on the new ones!
I like Arbok a lot. Luxray is still my favorite, though.

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member

I thought that it wasn't going to be good, at first. Then, I saw Luxray, and then Pikachu. They made me laugh in a good way. Keep up the great work.

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot) UPDATE- Added Arbok!! BEST ONE YET!!!!!

I agree the Arbok is great.....my favorite part about it would have to be how the coloring looks....it really looks plausible as a snake, thats very hard to do.

So let me get this straight....do you use a certain program to do this, or you do just take a stock image of an animal and recolor/overlay color to make it look like a pokemon? I'm pretty confused on how excatly this is done, I couldn't do it, but naturally I'm curious.

-Black Rayquaza

Oka

Aspiring Trainer

the arbok looks so amazing!

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot) UPDATE- Added Arbok!! BEST ONE YET!!!!!

Black Rayquaza said:
I agree the Arbok is great...my favorite part about it would have to be how the coloring looks...it really looks plausible as a snake, thats very hard to do.

So let me get this straight...do you use a certain program to do this, or you do just take a stock image of an animal and recolor/overlay color to make it look like a pokemon? I'm pretty confused on how excatly this is done, I couldn't do it, but naturally I'm curious.

-Black Rayquaza

lol, i only use gimp ;P

i take a pic of an animal and pretty much just recolor, blend, and some of the animals, like on pikachu, i had to stretch the ears.
on luxray, i had to add an ear from another lion, because the pic i chose didnt show.
on pikachu i had to cut up his tail and make it zigzagged.
on all the pics i had to add a lot of stuff, especially pidgeot, although thats not my best one =P

J

Juliacoolo

I have some tips on Luxray:
Anywhere the blue touches the black, it looks pixelate, so try using feather edges on whichever is the mask.
On luxray's leg, there are two very artificial yellow stripes. Try slightly reducing the opacity of the yellow striple layer, put some shading so it looks like it is round like the rest of the leg.

And how did you recolor that lions maine?

Nice work. 8/10.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

I don't understand how you can make Pokemon looks life-like.

You'll have to show me sometime. It seems like a complicated matter, but the Pokemon, indeed, do look like you could see one in the "real" wild. I would love to have you draw a Wartortle life-like considering it's a turtle yet it looks a little more obscure. Can't wait to see more. My favorite is the Luxray; it looks like a male Lion. :3

- Luigi

Serperior

~
Advanced Member

Luxray and Arbok are great. They really do...although they highly resemble animals...:p Just kidding. I don't like Pikachu that much, though...sorry.

DO ESPEON. Don't feel that you're forced to though. XD

ElectroManiac

Bloods for Life- So if you banging

Pideot is okay, I don't think that was the best base picture.
Arbok is awesome, saying that it is your "BEST ONE YET" is an understatement!

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...

for the lions mane i just put it on grayscale, raised the contrast, and lowered the brightness

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...

Added Sharpedo.
d--( ^_^ )--b

realsharpedo.jpg

::DF111::

UDG the ultimate design shop !
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu,Pidgeot,Arbok)) UPDATE- Added Sharpedo

Its called photomanipulation ^_^
By the look of it your very skilled
at it :D

Just take a bit more time on some of them
and iron out the details ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.