What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Arbok, Sharpedo) ----UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray)

Thanks everyone =DDD

yeah, it pretty much takes a lot of editing.
and some parts of the lion may not seem like it but, were drawn on from scratch.

also the ear from the lion was taken from another lion because you couldnt see it on this one =P

im gonna do another today and ill update later =]

You should do a Shinx & Luxio to go with the Luxray :D

Alright i made pikachu this time =D
ehh. i used a rat instead of a mouse >.>
idk y, it seemed like it worked better =P

pikachu.png

RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray) UPDATE- Added (Pikachu)

wow :O
I wouldn't wanna go near that creature, zap.
Very Awesome!

RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray) UPDATE- Added (Pikachu)

That's actually pretty good, I see those fake Pikachus so often your is original, something not often seen, good job! Keep it up

im trying to do charizard, but cant really fine an image of a lizard standing =P

Pikachu looks very good, and cute too. ^_^
I can't wait to see more!

Those are interesting pictures you've done. I'd love to see what a Jolteon would look like!

Azul said:
Can you do Electivire or Gardevoir? xD
those arent exactly based off of real animals.
i guess you could edit a woman for gardy lol

Electrivire could be a bear, IDK, lol. I think Pikachu should look more cute, but other then that I love them. Original, and very detailed! Great Job!

thanxs =]

hmm, what to do next =S

You should try Teddiursa, or you should do the Santa Clause Pokemon. I forgot the name.

Delibird, yeah. I remebered. Try Delibird, lol!

lol, yeh.

im working on pidegeot right now =P

Alright heres pidgeot =]

pidgeot.png

i know some of it looks artificial,
or maby ive just been lookin at it to long XP

RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu) UPDATE- Added (Pidgeot)

lol, i was thinking of that too =P

RE: What Pokemon Would Look Like In Real Life. =D (Luxray,Pikachu) UPDATE- Added (Pidgeot)

Great Pidgeot, I wouldn't have thought of an owl (seeing as owl would generally = Noctowl) but that would have to be one big owl to fit the size of pidgeot, yet again, great job

you could try charizard or charmander or blastoise or...VENASAUR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back