Discussion What Pokémon Do You Want to See as a GX, and Why?

blahblahbal

Aspiring Trainer
I think:
Ludicolo-GX (Not just because it was suggested in the OP, it's because I love Ludicolo)
Suicune-GX (Suicune and Arceus were overlooked during the EX era, they never received EXes)
Arceus-GX (Give us a GX for this as well)
Dialga-GX (Dialga is one of my favorite Pokemon, so it's natural I'd want this as a GX)
Rayquaza-GX (Okay, this will probably happen at some point, but still)
Jirachi-GX (Give us a different card than Jirachi-EX please, something with Doom Desire on it as a GX attack... KOs the Active instead of the Defending, if you know what I mean :p)
Slaking-GX (Because Slaking is OP. Enough said.)

All of the Gen 4 final evos, tbh. (Electivire, Magmortar, Tangrowth, Togekiss, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, Magnezone, Dusknoir)

Starmie-GX (Because Starmie is cool)

I'll add more if I think of them.

Graven

Eminem TTGX
Okay, so the three Pokemon that have been at my side kicking Pokebutt in the games are as follows:

~Ampharos GX (or Mega Ampharos GX, if they will even do that). My first evolved Pokemon, and the one I'll keep closest to all of my teams. As long as it's great, I won't complain.
~Latias GX (and Latios GX, if they're smart and want fans to raid all of the stores). Maybe something like a more offensive Tapu Lele, with Latios GX being the pure unadulterated powerhouse of a Dragon-type Legendary. Make Dragons Great Again!!
~Serperior GX. Like with Ampharos, this Pokemon also holds a special place in my heart, and if this comes to be they better not screw it up.

So there's that. :)

jorgerangel

Aspiring Trainer
my personal fav pokemon final evolved id love gx of
luxray gx
magmortar gx
electivire gx
magnezone gx (along with half the chain)
samurott gx
venusaur and blastoise to go with charizard
pyukumuku gx xD (i dont know it would be funny)
sudowoodo gx with its guardians rising ability
mew gx (to go with mewtwo)
shining mewtwo to go with shining mew
shining shinx (one can wish)
alolan marowak gx (shouldve been burning shadows mascot and a pack art)
things that would make sense
mandibuzz and braviary gx battle deck
sandslash-alola vs exeggutor-alola battle half decks
thats all i can think of. lemme know your thoughts
I am with U on the ALOLAN MAROWK GX

jorgerangel

Aspiring Trainer
Zoroark GX
Blastoise GX
Alolan Raichu GX
Scizor GX
Jolteon GX
Flareon GX
Vaporeon GX
Typhlosion GX
Sceptile GX
Reshiram GX
Gallade GX
Warlord GX (350 hp XD)
Infernape GX
Lugia GX (Lugia love)
Tyranitar GX
Flygon GX
Salamence GX
Alolan Exeggutor GX
Shining Noctowl GX (For shining legends)
Delphox GX
Greninja GX
Lucario GX
I think I said too much XD
NOT greninjA GX ASH-GRENINJA GX AND deffenitly the alolan raichu

Wechselbalg

brb
Starmie-GX (Because Starmie is cool)

Yes, definitely a Starmie GX! I'm a little disappointed that Starmie doesn't seem to have much use in the TCG, even though in the VGs it has always been useful. (If someone couldn't tell, I am a big Starmie fan lol) Evolutions Starmie is not bad, but unfortunately the meta has better options for energy acceleration.

Other things that I would love to see:

Xerneas GX - I just simply really like the theme of this Poke and I would love it to be viable again in competitive play - the Break does not seem to cut it anymore :(

Noctowl GX - I know, no one cares about this Poke but I love it ; the design is so simple, yet this Poke has a really mysterious feel to me, and it also reminds me how big of a deal the day-night cycle in Pokemon Gold/Silver was lol

Arcanine GX - Another personal favourite of mine, (love the Shisa based design) and I am not happy to see that both the Evolutions and SUM versions of this Poke are sort of meh.

Banette GX - Banette gets absolutely no chance to shine in the TCG, which is strange, since in the VGs it even got a Mega Evolution. And I love both the simple version and the Mega thiiiiis much.

Claydol GX maybe? I know, another Poke that is as non-fanservicey as possible, but I have always found it cool and interesting. Much like Starmie and Noctowl it has a weird/mystical and otherwordly feel to me.

Oh, and Excadrill GX! I'd love to see more support for the metal type.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I would love a Dragonite-GX card. It's one of my favourite Pokémon and it's about time it got a good card again.

Oh, and I know it's not a GX, but if you're listening, could you bring back Pichu please?

OliveBranch569

Aspiring Trainer
I would love to see a Lugia GX. Lugia was my favorite Pokemon as a child and I've always adored it. Now, I know we are getting a shining Lugia here, and that Lugia EX is a pretty decent card - but they're both a little bland. I think it would be wonderful to have a Lugia GX with interesting abilities that are worth playing around in their own right, rather than just another splashable colorless 'mon. And god please no more x-ball attacks on him. Aeroblast GX, anyone?

Dragonite would also be great!

GreninjaMaster 1234

Aspiring Trainer
They Need a Greninja GX(Especially a Greninja because he hasn't got a good EX so he deserves a GX) ,A lugia Gx(Because they have Ho oh,A Gallade GX(Because they have gardevoir ,Beedrill GX,Butterfree GX,MaractusGX(Because it's forgotten),Wailord GX(Why not),and Tsareena GX(We need more good grass types).

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
They Need a Greninja GX(Especially a Greninja because he hasn't got a good EX so he deserves a GX) ,A lugia Gx(Because they have Ho oh,A Gallade GX(Because they have gardevoir ,Beedrill GX,Butterfree GX,MaractusGX(Because it's forgotten),Wailord GX(Why not),and Tsareena GX(We need more good grass types).
You do realize we already have a Tsareena GX right? We're getting the box in English in August! :)

PineDog

Random TCG Trainer
A Floatzel-GX would be amazing, since Floatzel and Buizel are not used much in the tcg. But I also think a Alolan Raticate-GX would be cool, since we got Gumshoos-GX, and the two of them are sort of opposites, but Alolan Raticate just got stuck with a normal card. Thinking about it I can't recall a Alolan form GX other than Alolan Ninetales-GX; so some of those bad boys would be cool. And Alolan Sandslashkind of for the same treatment as Alolan Raticate, with their opposite getting a GX and them getting stuck with a normal card. So those are the three I actually want.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
I have many favourite Pokémon that I want to see as GX, but here are my top 5:
1. Eevelutions
I think it would be clever to bring all Eevelutions as GX like they did with the EX because I know at least 5 people who are Eevee collectors (I am also one) and there are many more people who would collect them. (The second reason ist that Jolteon is one of my favourites)
2. Dragon Type Rayquaza (playable pls)
We don't have a really good playable Dragon GX, so why not Rayquaza? It is one of the most liked Legendarys and it always looks cool.
3. Lucario Steel Type
The same reason as Rayquaza, we don't have a really good playable Steel Type. Maybe with an Ability and the attacks Aura Sphere and Close Combat, I would love it!
4. Victini GX Psychic
Maybe with a good support Ability/Attack, or even an offensive one, like the Noble Victories V-Create, an attack with lots of damage but with a condition.
5. Absol GX
Because I love Absol. And it would be maybe good with Darkrai and the accleration Yveltal, then we had a new Dark Toolbox.

How would you like these?

Rosie2736

Aspiring Trainer
I would like to see a Goodra GX (EX) just because I think in the pokemon series XY+XYZ Goodra showed to be the semi-legendary of the series. Also, Ash's Goodra was very powerful and had some good moves. I would like to see a Goodra card with the same moves as Ash's would, (in my terms) be a very powerful card.
If anyone agrees!?!? o_O

Marowakdude

Aspiring Trainer
There needs to be a Houndoom GX also because Houndoom is a good type and has good attacks so Houndoom GX would be good