Discussion What Pokémon Do You Want to See as a GX, and Why?

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
What I want:
Togekiss GX
Tyranitar GX
Alakazam GX
Diancie GX
Tyrantrum GX
Zygardeguy GX of course
Garchomp GX
Who agrees?

Last edited:

ABSOLutely

Aspiring Trainer
Absol is a beloved Pokémon that has just been a tech in other decks, such as the one from Roaring Skies. I fear that if Absol GX were to be released, it would just become a spicy tech for Darkrai decks... this is not what I want, I want an Absol GX that's good enough to be a deck of its own.

Last edited:

Fayld

Rayquaza / Eelektross Master
Advanced Member
Accelgor or Rayquaza. I assume we will get a Rayquaza at some point, but we have never had a specialty Accelgor I don't think.

SucyX

A Legit Seed
I would like a Whimsicott GX. Whimsicott is one of my favorite Pokemon and it seems to get no love in the trading card game. Maybe it can be a support and have Delphox from XY bases ability of one during you turn you may draw cards until you have 6 in your hand.

MissAngel92

Aspiring Trainer
Garchomp, Arceus and Wailord for sure!! Wailord the most because I think it will be even more powerful and hard to KO. Arceus because the last one was a Lvl.X and Garchomp because he is just awesome looking.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
With the release of Burning Shadows i would love to see an Alolan Marowak GX. It is literally a burning shadow!
(Fire/ Ghost type)

If it is a fire type in the card game then it can use the new Kiawe card to get a whole load of fire energy onto it to do a really big attack.

It should have its signature attack, "Shadow Bone" from the video game, and just a like a boomerang would be able to hit/ deal damage to bench Pokemon.

j2y8n2x

Aspiring Trainer
Jynx GX please!
Please give Jynx something.
Jynx didn't even get EX whilst Mr. Mime did.

Jynx may be unpopular in USA, but it is quite popular in Japan.
Jynx ranked 243th out of 720 Pokemon in General Elections, being more popular than Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Aerodactyl.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Dhelmise needs a GX card, as it's a powerful basic form, and a GX for it would no doubt look cool. Also, going off of the suggestion for Rayquaza GX, I'd like to see the whole weather trio get GX cards (mostly for Kyogre)!

ozzie347

Aspiring Trainer
Alternate-typing GXs for the starter pokemon: psychic Decidueye, dark Inciniroar, fairy Primarina. The starter pokemon are always a selling point and it would allow for their unique Z moves to show up as GX attacks

darkExplorer94

Aspiring Trainer
I Like the first Pokemon Generation and there are a lot of Pokemon which are marketable. Like Nidoqueen and Nidoking, maybe they could help each other to make there attacks stronger. Or a forgotten fire type pokemon, Arcanine, in the game it is very fast and strong , maybe in the TCG they could make a ability which makes Arcanine faster or something else. And of the second Generation , i think there was never a starter Pokemon EX oder Ex or now GX , exxcept Typhlosion Prime , but it was a unusable card.

Djndfjnd

Aspiring Trainer
I want a Wailord GX. It is one of my favorite pokemon because of how bulky it is. I am hoping that the inclusion of alolan ninetales and the reprint of super scoop up in burning shadows, I would love to have a great wailord stall deck for the next rotation.

LatiosKing2216

Likes creative Pokemon stuff
I know that Vaporeon is already pretty loved in the tcg, but I would still really love an awesome Vaporeon GX. Not only because it's my favorite Pokemon but because Espeon, Umbreon and Sylveon have already gotten GX's. And of course, it would be awesome to see Flareon and Jolteon GX alongside it. Would give more use to the energy evolution eevee, too!

Super Marbee

Electric pokemon are the best!
Id love to see a Roserade or Magnezone gx card! (And maybe another ampharos just because I really like him)

MissAngel92

Aspiring Trainer
I want a Wailord GX. It is one of my favorite pokemon because of how bulky it is. I am hoping that the inclusion of alolan ninetales and the reprint of super scoop up in burning shadows, I would love to have a great wailord stall deck for the next rotation.
Yeah!

Gold Weedle

Aspiring Trainer
I would like to see Feraligatr, Meganium and Typhlosion receive GX cards. My main desire for seeing these Pokemon as a GX would be the expanded artwork of the cards. Apart from seeing a few Prime printings in the late 2000’s. This nostalgic Starter Trio has never had a unique printing outside the normal card template. Due to the popularity of 2nd Gen and the recently announced re-release on the 3DS, the inclusion of these three makes marketing sense and would add to fill out an under-represented trio of starters.

Neli

Aspiring Trainer
I really would like to see a Arcanine GX or Pyroar GX. The 2 Pokemon are so cool and powerful, they will be great option for new GX's.

Ryn7321

real magnet hours
I would love to see Magnezone GX, Clefable, and Alolan Exeggutor GX! Magnezone GX could GX make for a viable partner for Tapu Koko GX, and they could bring back the Dual Brains ability too! With VS Seeker leaving standard, Dual Brains would really shake up the game! As for Clefable GX, I could see a bulky stage 1 attacker with maybe 230 or 240 HP, but putting out low damage and doing a sort of energy disruption. Clefable is a somewhat popular Kanto Pokemon, but it never seems to get any love! And finally, the Alolan Exeggutor. I would love to see legend cards come back in the form of Alolan Exeggutor GX! A dragon type GX with a body so tall that it takes two vertical cards! This would not only allow this fan-favorite gen 1 Pokemon to receive more than 2 or 3 strong attacks/abilities, but it would help the Pokemon Company make money, as people would purchase more product to get both halves of the Alolan Exeggutor GX. (Sidenote; please bring back the Lost Zone as "Ultra Space" or bring back Ancient Traits as "Beast Boosts")

Last edited: