Pokemon What Is Your Signature Pokémon?

sylvarina

Aspiring Trainer
My signature pokemon is definitely Raichu. I loved him ever since I saw him in the Pikachu's Vacation short (Pokemon The First Movie). He has a simple design, and I loved his original voice (which they ruined years later). I love how chubby/cute he is, and his lightning tail is just awesome. I just thought he was a "cooler Pikachu". Alolan Raichu is cool as well, but I will go with the original any day of the week.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Apparently mine is Gengar, so yea, Gengar I guess

However I will remind everyone, my PR adviser recommends that as per usual, I alert people to the fact that I am infact not a Gengar

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
Deoxys. He is just flat out awesome. His design is so cool and has so much potentioal. Like in a next game, we could go to a different planet with Deoxys-(es?) can be found like rare Pokemon

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Either Metagross or Steelix.
Metagross because it is really strong but also cool design wise and can even fly.
Steelix because it was the rare in my first even pokemon card pack, and Ive always loved it.
I do love me some torterra tho, i would chill on its back all day.

Toxic

TCG Player and Old Deck Collector
Breloom as always been my favorite since it was released. I just wish there was ever a viable card for it in the TCG (which is what I prefer to play over VGC).

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Copy + paste from a same-name topic on another site that I recently replied to:

I've considered Noko (my Shiny Dunsparce) my signature Pokémon for the past seven years. Inspired by childhood memories of vainly trying to evolve Dunsparce into Gligar, I chained him on Pearl some Christmases ago (without Repels or any real knowledge of the PokéRadar's in-depth mechanics). Fortunately, without trying, I got him with the perfect Nature and Ability combo. Remakes of my favorite games were on the horizon, so I waited until the release of HGSS before raising him where I swapped him with my Starter ASAP. I eventually taught him Headbutt via Move Tutor to maximize his Para-Flinching abilities and considered him my most-cherished Pokémon.

But things change.

I've already considered Wartortle my favorite Pokémon design-wise for a while and finally managed to SR a Shiny one earlier this year (with minimal effort), which I used as my partner in a new file of SoulSilver before importing her to Gen. VII. I realized a couple days ago that I really enjoyed using her, even just seeing her come out of her Poké Ball, more so than I've felt with Noko in a long time. That's when I started rethinking things and decided that she, Torrin, should be my new signature Pokémon and favorite Pokémon overall.

I'm not sure how long this will last, though. I've been really into moths these past couple years and have been trying for a full-odds Shiny Mothim most of this one. After all this time, if I do get one, it wouldn't be too surprising if became my new signature.

Last edited:

PK Fire Stone

Aspiring Trainer
While my profile pic is Arcanine, I feel like Blacephalon is my signature pokemon. It is super crazy-looking but it has some smart moves like Mind Blown :)

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
I'm sure you could tell from my Profile pic, Darkrai. The Freddy Krueger of Pokémon!

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
My signature Pokémon depends on the Generation. In Kanto, it was Kangaskhan. In Johto, it was Feraligatr or Politoed, both in rotation. In Hoenn, it was Gardevoir. In Sinnoh, it was Garchomp. In Unova, it was Krookodile. In Kalos, it was Greninja. In Alola, my current signature Pokémon is Alolan Raichu.

Xemik

Trash battler
Although at time of writing my avatar is Trubbish, my "signature" pokemon would have to be Swoobat. I love its semi-derpy but cute look, and loved its sprite animation in Black and White. I've never actually used it in a playthrough (despite intending to multiple times), but it's the one pokemon that is always on my mind when looking forward to a new team.

Anime Psyclone

System Failure
The legendary Pokemon of a generation or game. Necrozma, Xerneas, Lunala, and once I beat Black 2, Kyurem. So useful and strong.