Pokemon What Is Your Most Disliked Pokémon and Why?

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
RE: What Is Your Most Disliked Pokemon and why?

Now that my opinions on the new generation are finally formed, I have a new least favorite Pokemon.

Klefki.

It's the crappiest piece of crap that has ever been crapped in crapsville. It has the absolute worst design ever. Not only is the design aweful, but the Pokemon itself is just way to irritating to battle. It should not be as bulky as it is, it is a set of keys, not a heavily armored dinosaur or a shield. It is a set of keys.

What's that? Someone is about to drop a few tons of rocks on my head? Thank goodness they can't hurt my car keys. And then, since my car keys' movements take priority over pretty much everything alive as long as I don't throw them at something's face, I'll just have them throw a wave of electricity at this creature that is throwing rocks at me and paralyze it. I mean, thank gosh, if I didn't have my car keys on me I probably wouldn't have been able to beat that.

/rant

scuba steveE

Absolute

For the longest time, I haven't really "hated" any Pokemon, there's some that I don't really care for, but I was pretty meh about. But X and Y came out and I found it, it's not a 6th gen. mon though, it's actually a Pokemon that's been around since Gen. 1. That Pokemon is: Mr. Mime. Who ever decided to make Mr. Mime's animation that, I think is mentally disturbed because that's pure nightmare fuel. Every time I see Mr. Mime now, it just reminds me of it's animation and I'm just like nope.

Also, the lack of Stunfisk and Trubbish/Garbodor in this thread is refreshing.

Fearzy

Coordinator

I really dislike Lucario. I don't know, his design is generic and people go crazy for him just cuz he has a 'human like' body.

Matty

Aspiring Trainer

Togekiss.

I hate the design itself. Nothing special. Fat egg body with weird wings and small feet (Really small feet).

Sorry, Togekiss lovers.

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon

Well then...: Starly line, Bidoof and Bibarel, Kricretune line, Floatzel, Sinnoh's Pixie trio, Rapidash line, Aipom line and Swablu line .
Most of these, except for the Sawblu line and Rapidash line, I've really hated them, not just disliking. Right now I'm more into appreciating the good and just forget about the bad ones, but I still dislike them.
Bidoof and Bibarel: derp and plain;
Kricetune line: their simple cry just doesn't sound as Pokémon and they seem useless;
Floatzel: oh boy, I've hated this with a passion back when I was playing Diamond and Platinum...I like Buizel and seeing it evolve into this...thing that looks like it's has too much makeup and a cunning personality...the only thing missing is a cigarette and worst of all, it's fast so one more reason to hate it is because I can't make it faint just right away;
Sinnoh's pixie trio: they're Psychic-typed, seems frail and useless and yet they play a big role in Sinnoh's plot. I was damn happy to see them trapped in Galactic's HQ. Oh yes, and having to chase the pink one is just...grrrr...damn pixies.
Rapidash line: I've never liked it because I think that it was a waste of time to create some kind of Fire unicorn. Why not a Flying one? The fact that I had to train one in Sinnoh because they were the only Fire-type available (I chose Turtwig) at first didn't help at all.
Aipom line: a purple monkey with a tail like that? Oh and it gets an evolution, awesome right? I don't think so! What's the point of having this creature and one it's always smilling? Unless this is some kind of perv Pokémon that it's only there because of some guy whose imagination with Pokémon went to other fields and experiences, it has no real explanation...Just like Lopunny. -.-
Swablu line: blue dust mops. Simple as that. If I were a T.Rocket member I would catch these to cut their wings and sell them as pillows...and dust mops!
Starly line: again, a cry that doesn't seem too "Pokémon-ish" and Staraptor always looked like to me as a big fat turkey that just killed the guy that tried to eat it (and hence the "blood" on it's...I can't recall the right word...).

Zenith

||||

watchog is the ugliest goddamn thing and whenever I see one I try to kill it as much as possible

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

while I don't hate any pokemon, my least favorite (even though its still an awesome pokemon) is Jynx.
although its type combo is awesome, Im just not a big fan of a... purple woman? and having random spikes? sticking out of its dress on each side just looks weird.
like I said, I like jynx, but its ranked last (#718) on my fav pokemon list

MtheW

What is MtheW? The world may never know.

Just now realizing that there are so many Pokemon so much worse than Quilladin. Topping the list for me at the moment would have to be Probopass. Holy crap, what did they do to poor Nosepass here? They should have just left him alone, the Easter Island Head concept was great, and Nosepass represented it well. And then they gave him nose hair and made him float... that just ruins it for me.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

Pichu when they decided its head should be 5 times bigger.
Specifically, I hate Dawns Piplup, because it's obnoxious, stole screen time from all of Dawns other Pokémon, even in the BW Animé. Not to mention he bullied a poor hatchling when it got more attention than Piplup.
Also, it runs away like a little bitch when you disagree with it.

Seraph Furlong

If you can't figure it out, I won't tell you...

The Pokemon I disdain the most has to be Jynx. I honestly cannot stand this thing whatsoever. This is part of the reason why I disliked most of the first gen Pokemon too, a lot of the designs were uninteresting or flatout creepy. That's not to say I despised all of them, but my Pokemon didn't really become tasteful until Generations 2 and 3.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

adding on from my last post,
The Pokémon that I dislike the most in a competitive setting are Rotom (mainly wash), Sableye, and Spiritomb.
They're just aggrevating to battle against! :D

Axell Starr

I will set you ablaze now

Bidoof and Bibarel. Not sure why but I just get mad when I see them. I just ger consumed with the feeling of wanting to punch my system just so I can punch it in the face. Not sure why I dislike it so much, it's been like that since i first loaded up my pearl version. =p

Cochi

Aspiring Trainer

Lol, i can't pick just one, because i dislike a lot of pokemon. Well not a lot, but i dislike a few. Although i don't particularly hate any pokemon, there are ones that i don't get at all. Farfetch'd for example. I just don't get the pokemon, no one uses it, no one likes it. I mean, is a duck that carries a spring onion, ok. When are we going to see an evolution then? Unown and Wobbuffet are other candidates, i understand more why there is a pokemon like unown in the pokemon world rather than why a pokemon like Wobbuffet ever exists. Unown looks lame, but at least i dunno, it has a purpose, the ruins the language and stuff. But Wobbuffet? useful pokemon, but i won't ever understand it's existance. It is like ludvisc, i really dislike that pokemon. And Alomomola. And the fact that Alommoola looks like Ludvisc's evolution but they are not related at all too.

I have to agree with everyone in Bidoof's line. Believe me, i forced myself to like them, because it is original to have a pokemon based on a beaver but....They always ended up being my HM Slaves. Burmy line is other line that i don't like, and the same goes for cherubi line. I hate what they did with Probopass too. Nosepass had a great concept, and they ruined it. What is that nose hair? it doesn't look like a moustache at all! And why do they include such amount of nose hair to a pokemon that doesn't need at all? I've never knew about a Moai with nose hair. Vanilluxe deserves a mention. I mean, is not that i dislike the line so much, because they look funny to me but.....Why a freaking ice cream pokemon? Is like Klefki...What is next, a handkerchief pokemon? an umbrella? a spoon maybe?

And there is a pokemon that is getting a lot of love but i really wish it would never existed. And that is Aegislash. The concept of honedge was really good, and i liked how it played with the sheath, changing the way it looks. Doublade was "meh i hoped something better but well, it all ends up here" and then....Aegislash. The sword changes but not for the better, the eye now looks lame, the sword design looks lame, there is no more sheath and the hilt transforms into a weird cone like thing. And last but not least, Goodra. When Goomy was spreading all over the web it seemed like a funny pokemon. The fact that it was a dragon made me wonder "is it going to evolve into a giant slug - dragon thing? that would be cool" But nope....It evolved in the fusion of a jellyfish and Barney the dinosaur. So yeah, i'm sure there are more pokes that i dislike, but these are the ones that i remember now. Sorry for my english.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Cleffa, Clefairy,Clefable and Sylveon, Sylveon because... it isn't good for battles, it's just a tank (imagine a tank with huge mass of HP) and it looks.. HORRIBLE. The others beacuse.... they are disgusting, I can't learn who's who, and... hate them!
And tentacool with it's evolutions:
Game:*Greninja used surf*
Le me surfing
Game:*A wild tentacool appeared*
I try to run.
Game:*You couldn't scape!*
(I lost my turn)
Game:*Tentacool used Wrap.*
I try to run.
Game: You can't scape!
FUUUU.
And that's why, same with Zubat, even worse if you forget to have x99 Max Repels

Jungletoad

Aspiring Trainer

Voltorb and Electrode: A Pokeball and an upside down Pokeball. I can´t imagine the amount of creativity that went into the making of these two Pokemon.

Grimer and Muk: Two ugly, purple, boring blobs.

Cochi

Aspiring Trainer

Jungletoad said:
Voltorb and Electrode: A Pokeball and an upside down Pokeball. I can´t imagine the amount of creativity that went into the making of these two Pokemon.

Grimer and Muk: Two ugly, purple, boring blobs.

i'm actually starting to like grimer line. I don't know why, because i used to think the same about that kind of pokemon (grimer, koffing, trubbish, magnemite, kling, etc) But now i'm a little more "friendly" towards them. I suppose it is because my favorite gym leader of all is Roxie or the fact that poison now is more useful. But yeah, even if they are first gen, i still don't get pokemon like voltorb and electrode, or similar.

Lanturnman

Lanturn is not even my favorite pokemon....

----------
A Pokemon with
spirals hanging from the ears
ugly Audino
----------

Audino is probably my most hated Pokemon. I just can't like the design, the pink, the pattern on its belly, those spirals and those awful empty eyes. It even surpasses my hate for Tangrowth and Watchog, both of which I despise. Some people felt guilty when they abused Audino for the exp, I didn't. The purification of the world was just and necessary.

Malamar

Your Lord And Master

Lanturnman said:
----------
A Pokemon with
spirals hanging from the ears
ugly Audino
----------

Audino is probably my most hated Pokemon. I just can't like the design, the pink, the pattern on its belly, those spirals and those awful empty eyes. It even surpasses my hate for Tangrowth and Watchog, both of which I despise. Some people felt guilty when they abused Audino for the exp, I didn't. The purification of the world was just and necessary.

Ahem.
----------
A Pokemon with
arms for ears and ugly fur
I hate Diggersby
----------
Let's continue with the poems.

Chanderperior

Aspiring Trainer

I dislike Servine solely because of his design, but he isn't TOO bad when seen in X and Y. This dislike is strange, because of the fact that I love Snivy and Serperior.

I also really dislike Poliwag. I mean, I don't wanna see it cry, and I don't wanna hurt it, but even when you are 5 years old and don't know anything about Pokemon except for the fact that you still need a Pikachu, WHO WASTES A MASTER BALL ON THAT TADPOLE?