Pokemon What is your Favorite Ultra Beast?

TheAipomArchives

Beyond Champion of the Elite Four
xurkitree, he's cool looking. Guzzlord too fat, pheromosa too skinny, idk about celestilia, buzzwole's to muscley. Yeah.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Nihiligo all the way! It's just so pretty, and it's Acid Spray plus Tapu Fini's Dazzling Gleam makes for some epic damage.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
My least hated Ultra Beasts are Nihilego and Pheromosa, they just look awesome. But Xurkitree and Kartana have the most clever otherwordly design in my opinion. The soul purpose of Ultra Beasts is that you say ''what on earth'' when you see one, Xurkitree and Kartana nail it without looking super awkward. So basically these four.

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
Its got to be nihilego for me, probably because of all the disproved theories about Lillie actually being an ultra beast when actually Lusamine just wanted to dress her in that way due to her obsession with the UBs. Plus how can you not love its design?

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
is dialga an ultra beast
I adore Kartana, but my favorite is probably Nihilego. It's excellent and iconic, and it looks like it wants a hug. Give it a hug. Plus that typing is crazy. Poison/Rock? Very bizarre.
Also, its shiny is incredible, and it will be the next one I hunt. (Only have Stakataka so far.)