General What is the Most Embarrassing Moment You've had at a Pokemon Tounament?

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
Hello People of PokeBeach! I have a question to ask. What is the most embarrassing moment you ever had at a Pokemon event or tournament. Mine has to be when I got disqualified from Pokemon TCG city championships because I was talking to much.:D I was so depressed afterwards, but I look back at it as something to learn and laugh from.

Nyora

A Cat
Dang yo that sounds embarrassing. :p

Well, my most embarrassing moment is when I was a senior, I was doing my round two match, and we ended up being the only people left, and so everyone crowded around us. After a couple of turns where a made a "risky mistake" everyone on my side started laughing so hard it made me wonder what I did wrong. Only after the other guys super long turn did I immiedelty realize it, won the game, reported it, and went to a corner and cried to myself about being so dumb. Everyone that was laughing was given a warning, but it was super embarrassing for me.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
So @rainyman123 you made a mistake and won any way after? And what did you do exactly?

I had a couple of things i had the good old "I dont need to put a second mon on the bench yet, there is no way he can 1HKO me" and then he totally did.
Mixed my Hand cards into my deck once. Almost twice.
I droped some cards to the floor after the first of a BO3 and only found out after the match. (I lost anyway but would ve been something if i didnt.)

And realising after a few turns that you didnt pick a price card is just the worst.

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
So @rainyman123 you made a mistake and won any way after? And what did you do exactly?

I had a couple of things i had the good old "I dont need to put a second mon on the bench yet, there is no way he can 1HKO me" and then he totally did.
Mixed my Hand cards into my deck once. Almost twice.
I droped some cards to the floor after the first of a BO3 and only found out after the match. (I lost anyway but would ve been something if i didnt.)

And realising after a few turns that you didnt pick a price card is just the worst.
Yep I can relate, that has happened to my at Pokemon league a while back...

rayquazatopaz34

How to Pokemon?
I was issued a 'Caution' at my last LC for 'Being a DIPPY'. Literally none of the seniors would shut up about it until I left.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
It was a League Challenge, and I was playing Night March against Yveltal. It was the final round, and both of us were exhausted. Both of us made so many misplays and illegal moves. We laughed about it, though, afterwards.

DarthCyrina

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I'm going deaf. Because of this, I wear hearing aids. Now my aids are finicky at best, unusable at worst. I was playing nothing special, just the yearly tournament my school's tabletop gaining club puts on. But this was the finals, and I had quite the audience. It had been a challenging game for me, as I didn't have the best deck for my opponent. There was no noise at all, the 30 or so spectators were dead silent. Cue my hearing aids letting out this high piched burst if static that sounded like a shriek and dying. The noise was so loud half the room heard it. Totally ruined the moment. Nothing bad happened, but it was super embarrassing at the time.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
I accidentally left a copy of Head Ringer at a tournament once and had to get it back at the next one. I even got called out for it. Not directly, of course, but I had to go and get the card from him. Other than that, nothing too bad.

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
umm,
I was at a Regionals, and dropped an Ultra Ball. right before round started.
A judge does walk around asking who has white sleeves, and surprise, surprise I do. I have no idea I am 1 Ultra short.
The judge asks me to count my deck. I count 60. He asks me what are you running. yveltal. Judge asks me if I run for ultra ball. Yes.
He asks me to count again, looking for the ultras. What do you know, I lost that ultra ball. And I was in earshot of 20 other seniors...