what is better

I'm gonna have to say PorygonZ. A chance at 120 damage and a type-changer for easy Weakness is nothing to pass up. The only bad thind is Stage2, but I'm sure an engine of some sort will work that over.

In my opinion, both of those pokemon supports a deck in a different way. Claydol is good against any Disruption cards like Absol SW, TGW & TGM. You can use Claydol to counter that. As for Porygon 2, it will help you in your setup by playing another Supporter during your turn but beware, Porygon 2 can be an easy target for Gardevoir LV X's Bring Down due to its 70 HP. So, it's up to you. Maybe you can try play testing both & see which one works best in your deck...

Test both out to find out which one is better. I think Claydol would probably be the better of the 2 cards, simply due to constant draw power. However, Porygon2 can be better if you find an easy and bench efficient way of getting supporters back into your deck, but Porygon2 also increases Gardevoir (SW)'s options with Telepass. Get around that, and it could be better.

Back