Pokemon What happened to deckromancy

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I used Deckromancy quite a lot so its from Compukaze LLC but when I search for that nothing comes up so I'm guessing they either went Bankrupt or was bought and shut down. ik the owner of the exact site but it will take some time to. see if I can talk to him. (EDIT* I asked him but he hasn't been online so well just wait :) )

Luplayz

uh no but I have TONS AND TONS of cards from deckromancy which I miss ;-;

TetsuShinjou

Aspiring Trainer
So I found a way to make Deckromancy work (app only) and use the skins they used to use (the FakeMon ones and the actual XY replica skins), but there's 1 flaw with their skins...
The Stage 2 skin for the XY skin is actually the Stage 1 skin, so I can't make actual Stage 2 Pokemons =(

and I'd rather not photoshop if I can just get an app to do my work lol

OreoTheCat1056

Aspiring Trainer
I used Deckromancy quite a lot so its from Compukaze LLC but when I search for that nothing comes up so I'm guessing they either went Bankrupt or was bought and shut down. ik the owner of the exact site but it will take some time to. see if I can talk to him. (EDIT* I asked him but he hasn't been online so well just wait :) )
Oh hey, didn't expect you here.

Luplayz

I have tried getting in contact with SysOup or Schizop the owner of the site but Chatango is acting up so that's an open case for now :) i hope to give you updates on it soon

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
From what I've heard, Deckromancy is no longer receiving updates -- which is probably a good thing, considering they have stolen the resources created by one of our very own members @aschefield101 -- no permission granted. :p

If you are keen to create your own original fake cards, PokeBeach actually has an entire step-by-step guide and resources available in this thread [click me]. We have a Creative Works forum partially dedicated to this craft, and the community has their own Discord channel right here. Plus, they look infinitely better:

KEl69v3.png
7a9c9952d8a6bc51e17861cd910cd8e9.jpg
Lycanroc-GX courtesy of @Nyan

Luplayz

oh wow.... now i kinda feel bad for using it, since i didnt know since that is how i started making fakes.

TropicHawk

Aspiring Trainer
Wait, seriously? Well, this is officially the worst day ever. Yes, I know I'm late to the party, and yes, I know this thread is long dead, but I haven't been checking up on Deckromancy often because I'm waiting to save up money for a computer that isn't absolute trash. Unless something new has cropped up, then I know for a fact there are no quality alternatives to Deckromancy, and I'm not definitely not wasting my time going through the process of making Pokemon cards through Photoshop, or whatever the heck that route entails. This is awful. Was an answer ever given for why this happened? I apologize for my abrasiveness, but this is just so infuriating. I've been waiting years at this point to get a decent computer, partly so I could finally get back to making cards on Deckromancy, and this happens. I'm just... I don't know. This is the angriest I've felt for a long time now. I guess I just needed to vent it. I apologize to whomever has to read through this. Thank you for being patient with me. I appreciate it.

EDIT: Well, I found out that the site's creator passed away, leaving the site to shut down. I don't know what to say. I suppose my anger is rather childish and petty at this point. I hope he rests in peace.

Last edited:

Luplayz

oh no... if its exactly who i think it is, its depressing, im pretty sure he said hes the owner of the site, just not the company. the guy was a nice person, if its Schizop, its the saddest thing to happen. let him rest in peace. forever.

EDIT: how exactly did you stumble upon this? like how did you find about this tragedy?

Last edited:

TropicHawk

Aspiring Trainer
Unfortunately, yes. That's who it was. The site's chatango is still up, which is where I found this information if you want to check for yourself.