XY What Gen 1-5 Pokémon do you want to see in X/Y?

RE: What Gen 1-5 Pokemon do you want to see in X/Y?

Bolt the Cat said:
NoDice said:
Dratini, Growlithe, Mareep, Scyther, Houndour, Heracross, Bagon, Beldum, Riolu, Larvitar, Horsea, and Axew please.
I like psuedos and Dragons... its not obvious right? lol

There is no way in hell that we'll see more than 2 or 3 pseudo legends unless the rest are post game. That would make the game way too imbalanced.

And since Dratini was in the trailer, we can assume that will be in the game.

Making a list of Pokemon in trailers to put in the first post (along with evolutions)

Flygon and Kingdra and I'm happy. Also want to see Gyarados and Quagsire. Also Snorunt. And Pokemon that haven't appear in the last games.

Bolt the Cat said:
NoDice said:
Dratini, Growlithe, Mareep, Scyther, Houndour, Heracross, Bagon, Beldum, Riolu, Larvitar, Horsea, and Axew please.
I like psuedos and Dragons... its not obvious right? lol

There is no way in hell that we'll see more than 2 or 3 pseudo legends unless the rest are post game. That would make the game way too imbalanced.

Hey, I didnt say it was realistic! Id just like these to be part of a selection for me to fill my team, if by some crazy turn of tradition, I dont like alot of the new designs.

So far though, I dont even think any of these will be needed. Except Larvitar, Dratini and Heracross.:p

Ghastly my favorite Pokemon. I want to see him in 3D.

[private]It's your favorite Pokémon, it's been around for nearly two decades, and you still can't spell its name right? smh[/private]

I think that any Pokémon that hasn't been in more than one dex should be in X and Y.

All the starters
Pinsir and an evo for it
Heracross and an evo for it
Dragonite
Weavile
Houndoom
Ampharos
Crobat
Primeape and an evo for it
Alakazam
Porygon with a new evo
Girafarig and an evo for it
Sableye and an evo for it
Darkrai and Cresselia
Heatran
Evo for Audino
Scrafty
Rotom
Lucario
Evos for Pachirisu and Emolga

I want to see older gen legendary pokemon. Maybe post-game catchables.

Togepi, due to it being said to be from an egg of a pokemon not found in the johto region. it has been found in no other regions, but has been given as an egg in sinnoh, still not being native to the region. Kalos could have wild Togepi on the first route.

The Charmander line has been my favorite since I started playing Pokémon. I hope I can transfer it to the new games in the early stages of the game!

Other Pokémon I would like to see are Riolu and Scraggy (and more starters, from the previous generations, but that won't happen I think). I like to have a rotation team of mainly the Pokémon introduced in the generation itself, but usually add a few older ones, which I really like, too.

Wishes: Hydreigon, Salamence, and Aerodactyl
More Realistic: Chandelure line, Sableye, Steelix line, Roserade line, Lickilicky line, Dunsparce, Houndoom line, Scizor line, and Zoroark line

My heart will be oh so happy to have Druddigon in the Kalos region. I would cry happy tears.

jdivinity said:
My heart will be oh so happy to have Druddigon in the Kalos region. I would cry happy tears.

Gargoyles, is that why?

Really hoping Absol is in this game. It seems like Absol should appear in every region due to their nature, foreshadowing disaster.

Raptor9229 said:
jdivinity said:

Gargoyles, is that why?

Spot on. It would fit the theme of X&Y rather nicely.

jdivinity said:
Raptor9229 said:
Gargoyles, is that why?

I can definitely see them being found in cathedrals and older buildings, to fit the gargoyle theme

leecario said:
jdivinity said:

I can definitely see them being found in cathedrals and older buildings, to fit the gargoyle theme

Or cathedral like buildings at the least. The church in Hearthome was one of the few references to any form of a religion that didn't serve a purpose in the pokemon games. That church in Hearthome I feel was there just to make Hearthome look cool. What was the point of that church? You don't even encounter Cyrus or any other members of team Galactic there and it would have been a perfect place to do so. Platinum version still didn't do that. I just hope that if there are any churches in X and Y that they hold clues to the locations of the legendaries on the box art rather than being completely freaking useless like the one in Hearthome.

Raptor9229 said:
leecario said:

Or cathedral like buildings at the least. The church in Hearthome was one of the few references to any form of a religion that didn't serve a purpose in the pokemon games. That church in Hearthome I feel was there just to make Hearthome look cool. What was the point of that church? You don't even encounter Cyrus or any other members of team Galactic there and it would have been a perfect place to do so. Platinum version still didn't do that. I just hope that if there are any churches in X and Y that they hold clues to the locations of the legendaries on the box art rather than being completely freaking useless like the one in Hearthome.

I think adding a plot to a church, would bring up too much controversy and offend some people. I am amazed that they even added one to begin with.

Back