Pokemon What game should I play next?

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
I have been playing multiple series of games and most of them are coming to an end. I'd like to play more games in the same series or same type of game so if you could help me decide it would help. I have been playing:
Final Fantasy 7 (Want to play either 6,8 or 10 next)
Resident Evil 5
Fallout 3
SuperSmash Bros. Brawl
Metroid Prime (Played all apart from the 2nd and prime 2)
Megaman 1,2,9 (Choose from 3,4,5,6,7,8,10, zero 1/2/3, X4/5/6)
Super Mario 64 DS (Played all Mario games)
Chrono Trigger (Chrono Cross?)

Final Fantasy VI is probably one of the greatest RPGs ever made, so I'd probably go with that. X is actually pretty great too.

For other series: Mega Man 4 is probably my favorite in the Mega Man Classic series, and Chrono Cross is good, although not nearly as amazing as Trigger.

Oh, and if you like both RPGs and Mario games, you should play the Mario RPGs if you haven't yet. All seven are excellent.

When you say Metroid Prime, do you mean the 3 prime games actually titled Metroid Prime or those as well as the 2D games titled Metroid? I'd recommend any game with the word Metroid in the title at all though I wouldn't say either Prime Hunters or Prime Pinball, both on DS, are too worthy of your time and money.

Have you tried Smash Bros. Melee? Which I should add is 1000000x better than brawl. Give it a try sometime if you haven't already.

@Zenith: Got chrono-cross and MM4 thanks for the suggestion. I have played through all the Mario RPG's, Unfortunately, I want to re-discover them again.
@Meaty:I haven't played Metroid 2 (GBA) or Metroid Prime 2 (NGC)
@Blu3st33lix: Yes I have, I have also 100% all 3 games and I agree with you that melee is the best.

Ah good. I haven't played Metroid II myself (which is just Game Boy btw, not Advance) since it's hard to get, and I haven't beaten the orginial since like II, it's near impossible to play and Zero Mission is such an amazing remake. I didn't bother to try Hunters or Pinball, not that I can find them...

Have you every played the Legend of Zelda? It's a wondeful series with a plethora of different titles.

I have played every one apart from oracle of ages.

What about the Left 4 Dead games? Even though there are only five short campaigns, IT IS FUN ONLINE!

Played both L4D and L4D2, I haven't completed them on expert yet so I might get some freinds to help me with that. And I have played and completed all sonic games apart from Sonic heroes onwards (I will not and I repeat, WILL NOT play any more 3D sonic games, apart from colours)
I would help if I listed my favorite genre's (Duh)
Shooters
RPG's (FPS or normal)
Survival Horror
Platformers
Adventure

when you say all mario games have you played the handheld RPG trilogy? (superstar saga, GBA, partners in time, DS, bowser's inside story, DS) they're decent length and entertaining

I have yet to play Bowsers Inside story nd Partners in time. So yeah I'll get to them some time too, thanks.

They're not quite as good as superstar saga, but still pretty entertaining...

Oh man, Im really gonna trigger someone, but please play any game but melee

It

Sucks.

Nothing but pointless jab and grab spam.

Oh man, Im really gonna trigger someone, but please play any game but melee

It

Sucks.

Nothing but pointless jab and grab spam.
While it can get boring to watch, it's definitely impressive how mechanically talented and quick-thinking the top players are. Sadly, the most optimal plays usually aren't the most exciting. Personally, I enjoy Brawl a ton (or at least I did, until my Wii's disc reader broke), and that's probably my favorite out of all the smash games.

I think saying it, "sucks," might be a bit much, but to each their own. Also, the jabs and grabs aren't pointless. Most other things would be unsafe, because people move so quickly they could punish you for laggier options.

While it can get boring to watch, it's definitely impressive how mechanically talented and quick-thinking the top players are. Sadly, the most optimal plays usually aren't the most exciting. Personally, I enjoy Brawl a ton (or at least I did, until my Wii's disc reader broke), and that's probably my favorite out of all the smash games.

I think saying it, "sucks," might be a bit much, but to each their own. Also, the jabs and grabs aren't pointless. Most other things would be unsafe, because people move so quickly they could punish you for laggier options.

The point I was kinda of getting across by "pointless", I meant to using it as a synonym for "boring", sorry for mistyping.

The point I was kinda of getting across by "pointless", I meant to using it as a synonym for "boring", sorry for mistyping.
Ah, boring sounds more like it. My bad for not understanding what you were saying. That's actually fairly reasonable.

Oh, I like playing computer games, I was great fan of them in my teenage years and I still play them time till time, however now that happens not too often because adult life is much busier :p
My the most favourite one is Half Life 2, in my opinion it's the best games which had been ever made. I played it so many times and I dream about releasing third episode some day. They should end that amazing plot! :)
I also like GTA, Hitman and Alien VS Predator series, the last one from them was really good. BloodRayne is my favourite too, in my opinion it's one of the best ones in case of main female character. Chaser, Thief and Prey are good ones too.
I like some mmorgs too, especially Cabal, Shaiya and World of Warcraft. But I don't play them often because I don't like much that donating thing for such types of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back