What game(s) have you been playing?

Avegaille

サッカ やろうぜ!
Playing Inazuma Eleven 2 (Fire or Blizzard, but I'm focusing on Blizzard for now) for the DS. :D

For those familiar with Level-5 and Professor Layton, this series is also from said gaming company... and of course, soccer with a different twist to it. =P

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Still playing Graces F, I think I'm on the final boss, but it's near impossible to beat! The boss is all like "I only have 2000 HP left? Better kill your whole team with a few Artes!" <---- Really happened. And he has a maximum of 200,000 something HP.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
I got an NES and have been playing the heck out of that. Smb/duck hunt and yoshi are the only two games I own currently but yoshi keeps me occupied with its brain numbing puzzleness. I always thought it was just yoshi cookie but then I saw this at an old game store and bought it. I'm trying to track down Loz 1 and 2 but it's kind of hard....time to check the flea markets I guess.

Aoki

Aspiring Trainer
I recently found the game Thief: Deadly Shadows while I was browsing around a gaming forum and eventually came across it's wiki page. I got curious so I went ahead and got it for myself. I gave it a try and the game itself is really great!

Chaos Ripper

Obsessed w/ TES-Oblivion, Lamb of God, and GH-WOR
I am in love with 2 games right now: Devil May Cry 3, and Assassins Creed - Brotherhood. Both are really good games, and both are really addicting. I recommend these games to anybody who loves action games.

ShAdOwSniPeR

Trust me... I'm a professional.
Oh cool. I'm doing my first playthrough but on Normal. I'd like to try it on Dante Must Die.

Chaos Ripper

Obsessed w/ TES-Oblivion, Lamb of God, and GH-WOR
I've heard of that mode, but what is it exactly? Is it like Extreme, or something?

bacon

!!!!!
Zenith said:
I finally bought a new game guys: Super Mario Galaxy!

like, with money. it wasn't even a gift!

...the hell do you mean "Galaxy 2 came out like a year and a half ago"

anyway it's really neat.

Buy galaxy 2 now buy galaxy 2 now buy galaxy 2 now buy gaertt4t44t5

As for myself I have been playing Super Meat Boy, VVVVVV and Minecraft... Guess I have a soft spot for indie developed games.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
BleachBoy45 said:
I'm playing kid icarus for the 3ds. Its a great game. Im also playing skyrim on the 360.

Yaaa I got that game. It's insanely fun....I liken it to this. You know those rides where you sit in a seat and the seat moves as you barely miss things on the giant screen in front of you? Well imagine that in 3d and you shoot things while your flying. The ground parts are fun too but the visuals and experience of playing the flying parts....absolutely amazing