Discussion What do you think the promo pokemon will be for 'Ultra Prism'

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
So this discussion will be about exactly what the title says. The ones I want to see are Roserade, Bastiodon, Alolan Sandslash, and Electvire. But what about you guys. I chose Pokemon that have some combos or work well against someone else.

Do you mean prerelease promos? If so I’d like to see Weavile, Luxray, Garchomp, and Lucario. Mostly the playable non GXs

Do you mean prerelease promos? If so I’d like to see Weavile, Luxray, Garchomp, and Lucario. Mostly the playable non GXs
I was thinking of some of those Pokemon but so far they have used either basic or stage 1 Pokemon for the promos and I don't think Garchomp because he'll be getting a theme deck

I'm going to guess something along the lines of Abomasnow, Spiritomb, Heatran and another legendary (probably either one of the Shaymin or Cresselia.) I'd have outright said Cresselia for the fourth slot, but we're yet to get a Sneak promo with an art that already existed in Japan well ahead of our prereleases, and Cresselia already has an alternate art. (Same goes for Weavile, which I'd have otherwise considered as well.)

I'll mention Magmortar, Electivire and Cherrim as also possible candidates. I guess Lucario's also possible, though the fact it works so closely with Garchomp might deter them. (It is more than popular enough for a slot, though, in which case, I'd assume it would be over Spiritomb in my prediction.)

I'm going to guess something along the lines of Abomasnow, Spiritomb, Heatran and another legendary (probably either one of the Shaymin or Cresselia.) I'd have outright said Cresselia for the fourth slot, but we're yet to get a Sneak promo with an art that already existed in Japan well ahead of our prereleases, and Cresselia already has an alternate art. (Same goes for Weavile, which I'd have otherwise considered as well.)

I'll mention Magmortar, Electivire and Cherrim as also possible candidates. I guess Lucario's also possible, though the fact it works so closely with Garchomp might deter them. (It is more than popular enough for a slot, though, in which case, I'd assume it would be over Spiritomb in my prediction.)
that is some good choices and they do good (They as in Magmortar, Electivire, Chrerrim)

Now with Pokemon announcing SM5 on their site they'll probably release info about the Prerelease Tournament soon

What I've noticed is that they tend to do 2 stage 1 and two basic pokemon for the four promos. Two of those promos (barring Burning Shadows) were also holos in the normal set. That being said, based off of what we know will be in the set now, I would most like the lineup to be/the lineup is most likely to include one of the following:
  • Weavile (Stage 1 holo)
  • Alolan Dugtrio (Stage 1 Non-holo)
  • Drampa/[G] Shaymin (Basic Holo)
  • Rotom (any form) (Basic non-holo)

they gotta include at least one rotom.
probablly one of the starters (empoleon got a theme deck so i will bet its infernape)
some dark type....just a hunch
and some metal type as well

Probably (in my opinion):
Magmortar, Weavile, Heatran, Rotom

I actually doubt that they will have a starter prerelease promo.

Back