Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Speed Lucario

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • DAX lock

• other

• Total voters
This so called DAX lock so I can see what this hype is.

I'm honestly curious. I need to start thinking up anti-meta strats for cities! :3

What is bang? Anyway, none of the decks that you stated are at a real competitive level. I am sorry.

BANG is...
Banette SW
and
Nidoqueen d DF's
Gong (Bronzong MT)

Play a deck that you have practiced with (that you know how to play perfectly) and one you are comfortably with. What are your favorite Pokemon??? What is your favorite type??? There are many factors of why you would want to build a deck (and if you want to win, a good deck)!!! I will list what you should know/do before picking out your deck(s):

- Play a deck that you know you can play (not everyone can play any deck effectively; therefore play a deck to your skill level give or take)

- Play a deck that you have practiced with (if you play a deck that you don't like playing, even though the strategy may be good, you shouldn't play that deck)

- Play a deck that you have/can get all cards for (it is ok to proxy a deck but, you need to have all the cards for your deck if you want to play at a competitive level)

- Play a deck that would surprise your opponents (anybody can play an archtype like Infernacatty but, it takes a skillful player to make a new deck that will take your opponents down)

- Play a deck that is very good in your metagame (you have to think to yourself what cards/decks are played in your area. Fire??? Fight??? Is there an excess of Blissey???)

- You may want to add Techs (technical advantages) into your deck so you can get an edge up on your competition's metagame (example... I would play a Water-type Pokemon to take down Infernacatty like Mew*d)

- If your deck(s) have most of these qualities then start narrowing them down to these requirements.

- You may have a deck in mind now so when you find it you need to have balance in it.

Here is a helper deck to aid you further for the search of your new deck:

Electigon.dec

Pokemon 21

3 Elekid DP
3 Electabuzz DF
3 Electivire DP
1 Electivire Lv.X MT
3 Trapinch HP
2 Vibrava HP
2 Flygon(d) HP
1 Flygon ex(d) DF
1 Magnemite PK
1 Magneton PK
1 Powerful d Basic

Trainers 21

2 Rare Candy HP
3 TVR DF
3 H.Mentor DF
3 Celio's Network CG
1 Bebe's Search MT
2 Prof.Rowan DP
1 Scott PK
1 Windstorm CG
1 Castaway CG
2 Strength Charm DF
2 Warp Point CG
1 Night Maintenance MT

Energy 18

9 Lightning Energy
4 (d) Rainbow Energy
3 DRE
1 Scramble
1 Cyclone

This is an average deck that I made a LONG time ago. As you can see it strategy is CLEAR and EASY to understand. That is the key to a GOOD deck!!! Below are some more SPECIFIC expectations of a GREAT deck...

- Is your deck strategic and easy to understand??? (If your deck isn't straight forward then why would you play it???)

- Do you misplay alot when you play this deck??? (This goes along with the comfort-level of your deck)

- Have you tried your deck at your local Pokemon League or have you tried it at ANY tournament??? If you have, how did it go???

- Is your deck balanced??? (to build the perfect deck it needs to have the perfect amount of cards... like trainers/pokemon/energies... so the only way you know if your deck is balanced is to play test your deck like crazy)

Now that you have seen these deck expectations you must have a good and clear ideas of what deck you should play. Good luck at Cities and post up how you do. If you give me a decklist then I can fix your deck and/or analyse it to your liking.

hmm DAX lock was a SD but now needs a good set up obusly whe it was set up completly can be dangerus oso an anti delta can ruin in the first turns . mario will be better i think now to use anti mario

Dax-lock has a very low damage input and low speed that's isn't even worthy to play it...
Plus, playing pokemon ex isn't a very smart choice.

DAX-lock, that is, if you know the good list, if now, then use another deck. (Empoleon etc)

-Just me- said:
Dax-lock has a very low damage input and low speed that's isn't even worthy to play it...
Plus, playing pokemon ex isn't a very smart choice.

Do you even KNOW the GOOD list? There are many DAX-Lock lists, but Legion has the BEST...we hyped it for MONTHS.

Dudeman1993 said:
Do you even KNOW the GOOD list? There are many DAX-Lock lists, but Legion has the BEST...we hyped it for MONTHS.

As there are many TRUK lists, many Gallade lists, etc...

DAX-lock just won't win(unless you have crappy metagame of course).

Back