• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Water / Psychic Deck (Mewtwo EX / Keldeo EX / Mew EX)

magicpen6666

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 2x Feebas (FF)
    2x Milotic (FF)
    2x Lapras (XY)
    2x Mew EX
    1x Mewtwo EX
    2x Keldeo EX
    1x Sigilyph (DEX)
Trainers:

• 3x Professor's Letter
    2x Evosoda
    2x Shauna
    4x Professor Juniper
    4x Ultra Ball
    2x Float Stone
    2x Muscle Band
    2x Pokemon Fan Club
    2x Lysandre
    2x Hard Charm
    2x Pal Pad
    2x Energy Retrieval
    1x Master Ball Ace Spec
    2x Great Ball
    2x Energy Switch
Energy:

• 6x Water
    4x Psychic
    4x Rainbow

Strategy:

Admittedly, this is a rough deck without much of a distinct strategy. Basically use the ultra balls and professor junipers to grab the pokemon and trainers I need while discarding energies, then use Lapras' seafaring and the Energy Retrievals to get the energy back from the discard pile and onto the big attackers, Mewtwo Ex and Keldeo Ex. Mew Ex acts as a good attacker in conjunction with other big attackers, and helps move energy around as needed using Replace along with Energy Switch. Milotic is a solid stage 1 and the only real defense against Pyroar, and its ability is good for putting some energy on the field when its already about to get KOed. Sigilyph is just a great EX counter and solid all-around basic Pokemon. Also there are some staple trainer cards like Pokemon Fan Club and Pal Pad to get things moving, also Professor's letter.

Please don't hold back, let me know every criticism, I'm just doing this for fun and id like to get better at it :)

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

Back