News 'Volcanion' and 'Magearna Mythical Collection' Boxes in January!

I just wanted these released in sync with Steam Siege instead of having mascot pokemon being ignored at the time for genwunner collector bait collections. I also wished these had figures / jumbos like what normal collections do.

So happy I already have duplicates of these from the Japanese set :^) it was a lot cheaper too.

These 2 boxes have 13 Mythical's total... Shame, they left out 3 of them (Hoopa, Diancie, Deoxys)

That's because these are simply regular sized cards of the full art mythical collection Pokémon they've done throughout the year. They didn't make them for Hoopa, Diancie and Deoxys originally so they didn't do it now. Too bad too.

Wow i collected these all year long to try and get all of the 20th anniversary promos and then they just release them all together at the end of the year. After they reprinted the starter evos for the evolutions set . WTF mate?

Oh, it's a Rainbow Road Lite Magearna! Don't see it replacing Xerneas any time soon though

Wrapping up the whole year of mythical distros and boxes with a bunch of stock Sugimori art is kinda depressing.

Am I the only one who feels like the bombardment of boxes has really been annoying? It's overwhelming, and annoying.

They should stick to a modest amount of products to keep it simple

All those holo cards, aside from Magearna and Volcanion, are just reprints of the ones from last year. I mean, that's not bad, but then they had to ruin some of them with Sugimori art. WHY?! These cards deserve better than that! They look lazy, and it disappoints me

Magearna is interesting though. I can see it as a tech of some sort for RR matchups, and I'd like to see it get some use.

Actually saw these in GameStop when I pre-ordered my Switch today. Also, some people fail to realize that the Volcanion and Magearna are just full arts or the ones from the lunch box that came out a couple months ago.

Dual-Type Pokémon on the opponent's bench=a new version of Rainbow Road.

Actually saw these in GameStop when I pre-ordered my Switch today. Also, some people fail to realize that the Volcanion and Magearna are just full arts or the ones from the lunch box that came out a couple months ago.
don't wanna get off topic, but i'm surprised you managed to preorder it.

Every place near me has it out of stock.

True but the full arts look so much better. And I need that Genesect for my binder.

That Meloetta art alone is worth the box!

Just kidding. I really want it, plus the Magearna FA art is amazing. I will surely grab that one.

Back