XY Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Colours & Locations! Possible New wings!

RE: Vivillon: Location For Various Colours

I have Modern in Texas.

Pineapple X said:
I'm able to get the Icy Snow Pattern; I live in Finland. It's really cool, and describes Finland pretty well in my opinion. :3

Hey, would you be willing to trade for a Modern. The Finnish one is my personal favorite ^.^

RE: Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Pictures And Theories

I live in Pennsylvania USA and got Polar Pattern

I live in Pennsylvania USA and got Polar Pattern

Jade said:
I have raised like 5 of Vivillons which are all Monsoon heck why I can easily trade off for other Vivillons of different formes <3

What region are you registered as?

I was hoping I'd get Polar in Washington, instead I got High Plains... :(

Not sure how much this will help but I did a wondertrade and got a Elegant form from Japan

River Pattern From Australia, NSW, I don't have the game but i've seen Pictures and its been confirmed

Neil said:
I live in New York and I got the Polar Vivillon.

I guess we can rule out climate types.

North Dakota, and we got Modern. I'm not disappointed with it but of course I wanted something else. So far my Vivillon is one of my best team members. Evil little butterfly.

Anywho, I'mma make some changed to the main post.

Let's see I'm in North Carolina and got the Modern pattern.

Blob55 said:
I have Garden because I come from England. Actually, I think the whole of the UK has that one.

Scotland has Meadow.

Nevada gives the High Plains variation.
Do we know whether it's the original trainer's location or the evolver's location that determines the wing pattern?

PocketSongbird said:
Nevada gives the High Plains variation.
Do we know whether it's the original trainer's location or the evolver's location that determines the wing pattern?
I'm pretty sure it's the original trainer's location.

I'm in Spain now, but I bought my 3DS back in the Netherlands (which it is still set to). I got Continental. :)

Drohn, if you get the other version and change the settings to Spain before you start the game, you'll get a Spanish Vivillon pattern. (Marine, Meadow or River)
I'm going to change my settings to Réunion in France, so I can get the Ocean pattern in X.

RE: Vivillon Mystery of the Wings! Pictures and Discussion

I've found all Vivillon's patterns, I'll post them here with a spoiler tags, so there you go!

which_one_is_your_favourite__by_krocf4-d6ql9bz.png

I think the sandstorm pattern has middle eastern origins, While the continental pattern has asian origins, and the one with ocean pattern has Hawaiian origins. I actually like the sun pattern, and especially the ocean pattern too! So I have to look for someone from Hawaii that has a Vivillon with an ocean pattern, and trade with that person.

Back