XY Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Colours & Locations! Possible New wings!

RE: Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Pictures And Theories

Posting to confirm that shiny Vivillon has the same pattern colors as the normal Vivillons. Only its body changes color, which is the black turning to white. I'll post pictures of mine in a bit.

North Carolina is Modern. I think Virginia is also Modern, so it's safe to say the area near here is Modern as well.

Jade said:

That's the same as the Squall pattern from Hong Kong. I mean "monsoon" and "squall" mean mostly the same thing really, so it's just a mistranslation right?

Yes. I am just saying the correct one since the moment that one saw on a HK player since it was in Japanese ver.

I raised four of them, and they were all the same. So it's definitely regional, and you only get one option. I live in the American midwest, and I got Modern. Red, white, and blue. What a surprise. I'm so incredibly disappointed.

I have raised like 5 of Vivillons which are all Monsoon heck why I can easily trade off for other Vivillons of different formes <3

GOT MY VIVILLON!

I live in New York but all the way up north by the Quebec-NY border. I got the Polar variety. I want to see what happens when I travel down to visit my parents this Thanksgiving, who live 1.5 hours away from New York City. Perhaps I will get a different variety if I evolve a Spewspa down there?

TrainerSivan said:
GOT MY VIVILLON!

I live in New York but all the way up north by the Quebec-NY border. I got the Polar variety. I want to see what happens when I travel down to visit my parents this Thanksgiving, who live 1.5 hours away from New York City. Perhaps I will get a different variety if I evolve a Spewspa down there?
Your 3DS doesn't have GPS... xD You get the evolution according to what you have registered.

Aw.... really? Don't crush my dreams. :<

I was thinking that maybe the game was accessing the IP address of whatever WiFi you have used and based the form off of that. Since I have used WiFi in Plattsburgh (the largest "city" above Albany before Montreal) that it gave me the form based off that pre-stored information and that perhaps when I go downstate, I would use the WiFi and get a different Vivillon.

Either way, I want them all and am part of the Vivillon fan club.

I have Garden because I come from England. Actually, I think the whole of the UK has that one.

Massachusetts gets Polar. I think that the all of the North East gets Polar probably

So apparently the game knows if you change your area and won't let you get different forms. If I change my area before putting the game in, will it work.

Oregon got the High Plains Pattern. Kinda sad about that...I'd rather have the polar pattern...

I live in New York and I got the Polar Vivillon.

Texas has the Modern one (red, white, blue, and yellow). I'll be capturing a few, so let me know if you want to trade for another version.

TrainerSivan said:
I want the Hawaiian pattern. Any name on that?

From the link in the first post, it looks like its name is Ocean (which fits).

dmaster out.

Vivillon: Location of the Various Colours

Which Vivillon variant can you naturally find? Please say which Country and State/Kingdom you come from.

I come from England in the UK and I have the Garden pattern.

Garden: UK - England (Blob55)

Icy Snow: Finland (Pineapple X, Teal)

Modern: USA - Texas (momoxmomo), North Carolina (Mixie), Virginia (bennett999), Ohio (CMP)

Polar: USA - Wisconsin (evilpacman), Pennsylvania (The-Kaiser), New York (TrainerSivan), Michigan (Whitefire)
Canada (CutePikachu)

High Plains: USA - Washington (Catfish), Nevada (PocketSongbird), Arazona (dmaster), California (dmaster)

River: Australia - New South Wales (Spartansn1p3r)

Continental: Netherlands (Drohn, Artemis)

Marine: Portugal (MissMoon)

RE: Which Vivillon Pattern Can You Get?

I'm able to get the Icy Snow Pattern; I live in Finland. It's really cool, and describes Finland pretty well in my opinion. :3

Back