• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Viletar, Tyranitar Vileplume HGSS-ON

paultehcool

Darkness FTW!
Hey guys here is my tyranitar/vileplume deck

POKEMON 23
3-3-3 Tyranitar Prime
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
2-2 Zoroark BW
2-2 Mandibuzz

T/S/ST 22
3 Junipers
2 PONT
2 PETM
2 Twins
2 IQ
2 Copycat
2 Seeker
2 Pokeball
2 Pokemon communication
2 rare candy
1 FlowerShop Lady

ENERGY
4 spec {D}
9 {D}
2 DCE

STRATEGY
Hopefully get a Zoroark out first would help a lot but doesn't matter. The Pokeball, Communication, and Rare candy to Set up T-tar and a Vileplume then lock out the trainers. The Zoroark is for set up or to tech against anything hard hitting like Reshiram or Zekrom, and Mandibuzz to snipe anything like a Reuniclus or Serperior. The IQ because I hate not having any energies to attach during my turn and it thins the deck out of energies so i draw more needed cards, PONT, Juniper and Copycat for a lot needed hand refreshes. The Prof elm to get some stage 1 and 2's out, seeker to get back a damaged t-tar back, Flower shop lady just in case my deck is getting low due to t-tars megaton tail. And finally twins because I know I'm going to be down prizes. I don't use collectors because its a dead card late in game and with all my hand refresh cards I am almost for sure guaranteed a Pokemon if I need one and I also get trainers and energies if needed.

with t-tar and no switches, you're gonna be leaving him out there tanking until he dies. Unless you want to lose your energies to retreating. but keep the seekers because they can help win you a match late game if they have only one bench. but i suggest taking one juniper out and adding a 3rd dce to help with consistency on getting one. otherwise looks good. Good luck

Sleeping Snorlax said:
with t-tar and no switches, you're gonna be leaving him out there tanking until he dies. Unless you want to lose your energies to retreating. but keep the seekers because they can help win you a match late game if they have only one bench. but i suggest taking one juniper out and adding a 3rd dce to help with consistency on getting one. otherwise looks good. Good luck

Thanks for advice dood! I cant use the switches because of vileplumes trainerlock thats why they're not in and another dce for that juniper is good idea. Thanks again

Back