• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vespiquen/Vileplume

bean1234875

Aspiring Trainer
4 Oddish (AOR 1)
4 Unown (AOR 30)
4 Combee (AOR 9)
4 Shaymin-EX (ROS 77)
3 Vileplume (AOR 3)
4 Vespiquen (AOR 10)
2 Bunnelby (PCL 121)
4 Gloom (AOR 2)
4 Double Colorless Energy (PHF 111)
2 Float Stone (BKT 137)
1 Silent Lab (PCL 140)
1 N (FCO 105)
1 AZ (PHF 117)
2 Revitalizer (GEN 70)
3 Forest of Giant Plants (AOR 74)
4 Battle Compressor (PHF 92)
3 Acro Bike (PCL 122)
2 Professor Sycamore (XY 122)
4 Trainers' Mail (ROS 92)
4 Ultra Ball (FCO 113)

Can you organize your list please. We want to help, but it is hard to do so because it is so messy.

You need at least 2 sycamore. You lose mirror (if you go 2nd) and against trees

New and Updated list!

POKEMON

4 Oddish (AOR 1)
4 Unown (AOR 30)
4 Combee (AOR 9)
4 Shaymin-EX (ROS 77)
3 Vileplume (AOR 3)
4 Vespiquen (AOR 10)
2 Bunnelby (PCL 121)
4 Gloom (AOR 2)

ENERGY

4 Double Colorless Energy (PHF 111)

TRAINERS

2 Float Stone (BKT 137)
1 N (FCO 105)
1 AZ (PHF 117)
2 Revitalizer (GEN 70)
3 Forest of Giant Plants (AOR 74)
4 Battle Compressor (PHF 92)
3 Acro Bike (PCL 122)
2 Professor Sycamore (XY 122)
1 Hex Maniac (AOR 75)
4 Trainers' Mail (ROS 92)
4 Ultra Ball (FCO 113)

ok a glaring thing that is wrong is... hex maniac WHY????

the whole point of playing vileplume is to stop items from being played until you want and... on your turn

hex maniac allows your oppnt's to play items that is something you don't want to happen..

az does what you want and doesn't allow items on your oppoent's turn as you can just play vileplume back out via FGP

so:
-hex maniac
+1 more AZ

another thing is that you auto-lose to Ageislash-EX
yes hex maniac would take care of this but decks that do play it would enjoy having the turn of items and you might lose anyway soo..
imo hex maniac is not worth the risk to basicly shut your own deck down sooo...
take that as you will.

Why is toxicroak ex getting no love. Aigieslash only counters damage. Toxicroak technicaly does 60 damage a turn.

Why is toxicroak ex getting no love. Aigieslash only counters damage. Toxicroak technicaly does 60 damage a turn.
toxicroak ex is not in my deck at the moment because in water box they just retreat and put up a different guy and kill toxicroak ex and then i'm done...

I do like the silent lab ill try that and the az but why jirachi?

Also I love the Dragons once ruled this land... until the fairy nation attacked!
Jirachi is there for an auto win against night march and to beat seismitina and the mirror

Back