• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: Tapu Leles W: Marshadow GX FA/HR

I have
X1 buddy buddy rescue

And one RH super rod but it's back has lots of marker on it

I am still looking for
Fa Pokemon ranger
X2 m gardevoir ex sts
X3 m turbo
X1 trainers mail
X1 dragonite ex evo

x1x1x1 florgess line bkt
Any fairy Pokemon

And I have a question how do you store all your energy my binder is full to overflowing with energy and I have nowhere to put it.

I have
X1 buddy buddy rescue

And one RH super rod but it's back has lots of marker on it

I am still looking for
Fa Pokemon ranger
X2 m gardevoir ex sts
X3 m turbo
X1 trainers mail
X1 dragonite ex evo

x1x1x1 florgess line bkt
Any fairy Pokemon

And I have a question how do you store all your energy my binder is full to overflowing with energy and I have nowhere to put it.
After looking at your list, I don't think I could trade away the FA Pokemon Ranger. However I can help you out with the Trainers Mail and x1 Flabebe and x1 Floette. Would it be possible to get pictures of the back of the Super Rod?

https://mobile.twitter.com/minecraft7er/status/805802781613424640
Here's a link to the picture it's really messed up but it is just fine if you use sleeves
Yeah, I don't think I could make a trade for the Super Rod. But I could make an offer for your Buddy Buddy Rescue. I could trade x2 Gardevoir Spirit Link Reverse Holo for it, which over value since its not something you're explicitly looking for. It does add some nice bling to your deck though! If this seems fair, PM to confirm.

Yo dude! I have a lot of those high/priority wants like the Hammers, Ultra Ball, Sycamore, etc. I don't really see anything cardwise, but do you have any sealed packs/product by chance!?

Yo dude! I have a lot of those high/priority wants like the Hammers, Ultra Ball, Sycamore, etc. I don't really see anything cardwise, but do you have any sealed packs/product by chance!?
I haven't really been buying much product recently, sorry:confused:
I also forgot to update my needs, which means some of those aren't even things I need anymore.

Ah man, let me know with what you've updated with (and maybe your haves too) and we can work something out!

heyman can you help me out with these, i am looking for
X1 fomantis
X2 lurantis GX (FA&SR are proffered)
X1 Flareon AOG
X1 Pokemon Center Lady
X1 Super Rod
X2 Assault Vest
X3 Forest Of Giant Plants
X2 Shaymin Ex

links in the description! remember to like sub and comment

I didn't see anything I really was interested in, thanks for asking though. Just a tip, if it's not listed on my list (or someone else's list) it's probably something I don't have or don't want to trade :)

Hey! i am interested in the following if you still have them?

x2 Team Magmas Secret Base
x4 Forest of Giant Plants

Gyarados AT Prerelease Promo
Jolteon 26/98

Zoroark BREAK

Updated Trade Thread
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/usa-lttatters-trades-updated-with-gx.137319/
You're in luck! Here's what I think I can do based upon your thread. My:
2 Team Magmas Secret Base (Median of $5.69 - Total of $11.38)
Gyarados AT Prerelease Promo (Median of $14)

Total = $25.38

For your:
2 Mega Gardevoir (Median of $4.55 - Total of $9.10)
2 Gardevoir EX (Median of $2.65 - Total of $5.30)
1 Mega Turbo (Median of $0.50)
1 Gardevoir Spirit Link (Median of $0.27)
1 Lapras GX (Median of $3.98)
1 Mewtwo EX (Median of $3.99)
2 Yveltal (Radiant Collection - Median of $0.64 - Total of $1.28)

Total = $24.42

This is all that I could find and am willing to trade and trade for. Just to be clear, I use the median TCGPlayer.com. I hope we can strike a deal!:)

Back