• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] Curious Cleffa's Bulk Trades! Updated with Guardians Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you taking just any bulk cards regardless of what they are? I'll have to check at home to see how much I got based on what you are looking for, but i got a bunch of uneeded reverse holos, holo rares and stuff building up. I'll be back after I get a full tally, i got roughly 5 or 6 full boxes worth full in elite trainer boxes of organized commons, uncommons, rares and holos. and what about reverse holo energy are ok?

I have trade thread here so if you want anything specific I can get that to you as well.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/usa-trading-r-h-rh-exs-for-evo-gen.137319/

Last edited:
As long as it's M-NM condition and in English the bulk can be anything (minus energies and world championship cards). Commons, uncommons Rares and reverses are fine. Reverses only pokemon or trainers right now. :)
are you taking just any bulk cards regardless of what they are? I'll have to check at home to see how much I got based on what you are looking for, but i got a bunch of uneeded reverse holos, holo rares and stuff building up. I'll be back after I get a full tally, i got roughly 5 or 6 full boxes worth full in elite trainer boxes of organized commons, uncommons, rares and holos. and what about reverse holo energy are ok?

I have trade thread here so if you want anything specific I can get that to you as well.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/usa-trading-r-h-rh-exs-for-evo-gen.137319/

As long as it's M-NM condition and in English the bulk can be anything (minus energies and world championship cards). Commons, uncommons Rares and reverses are fine. Reverses only pokemon or trainers right now. :)

I don't play the game, just collect for now so all my cards go right into sleeves and are NM to M. Maybe some light edge wear from packing and rough cuts on the corners from factory. I'll sort through and get something to you. thanks

Ok I counted everything and i got roughly:

801 Commons and Uncommons
24 non holo rares

alltogether comes to about 4293 points

I even got a list of what cards would be included and how many

Looking to get some of your full arts, M venusaur FA, M blastoise FA, and M charizard Regular print.

About 4500 points total. I can make up the 207points with reverse rares I have. I did not count those yet, but I go more than enough to make up for that.

Last edited:
Ok I counted everything and i got roughly:

801 Commons and Uncommons
24 non holo rares

alltogether comes to about 4293 points

I even got a list of what cards would be included and how many

Looking to get some of your full arts, M venusaur FA, M blastoise FA, and M charizard Regular print.

About 4500 points total. I can make up the 207points with reverse rares I have. I did not count those yet, but I go more than enough to make up for that.
For the 207, it'd be only 26 reverses. :) Once you have all that counted DM me to confirm the trade:
Your:
801 C/U
24 Rares
26 Reverses
All M-NM

For my:
M Blastoise FA
M Venusaur FA
M Charizard EX (Non FA)
All M-NM

Hello! I have contacted you via social media earlier today regarding a trade of bulk for your x2 Xerneas (BREAKthrough, total of 1600 Points). Now that my account has been restored, I can make the trade if that's ok with you. I have:

x47 Reverse Holos = 376 Points
x150 Commons/Uncommons = 750 Points
x40 Rares = 480 Points

That's a total of 1606 Points (Keep the change). All cards are Mint or Near-Mint, and have been checked front and back for whitening and any other imperfections. Extras will also be added, just in case something didn't make the cut after all. If this sounds good, PM to confirm!:)

Hello! I have contacted you via social media earlier today regarding a trade of bulk for your x2 Xerneas (BREAKthrough, total of 1600 Points). Now that my account has been restored, I can make the trade if that's ok with you. I have:

x47 Reverse Holos = 376 Points
x150 Commons/Uncommons = 750 Points
x40 Rares = 480 Points

That's a total of 1606 Points (Keep the change). All cards are Mint or Near-Mint, and have been checked front and back for whitening and any other imperfections. Extras will also be added, just in case something didn't make the cut after all. If this sounds good, PM to confirm!:)
PM'd! :)

I hate to make a trade so soon after another one, but could I trade for your:
x1 Gyarados AT

I can trade:
x40 Bulk Mint/Near Mint Commons and Uncommons.

If you would like to wait, that's fine:)

I hate to make a trade so soon after another one, but could I trade for your:
x1 Gyarados AT

I can trade:
x40 Bulk Mint/Near Mint Commons and Uncommons.

If you would like to wait, that's fine:)

That I can do! If you want you can ship those out and once I get both shipments I can send out the Gyarados as well :)
DM me to confirm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back