• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] Curious Cleffa's Bulk Trades! Updated with Guardians Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can wait :) Thank you!

I'm interested in the Manaphy, Gallade, and Malamar

Hi, could we do this:

My jap cards:
Manaphy EX
Malamar EX
Gallade EX

Your eng cards:
Gyarados EX
Darkria EX full art

Please let me know if you do not feel alright about the trade, i can adjust. thanks

Hi, could we do this:

My jap cards:
Manaphy EX
Malamar EX
Gallade EX

Your eng cards:
Gyarados EX
Darkria EX full art

Please let me know if you do not feel alright about the trade, i can adjust. thanks

I thought you were interested in the other cards, my BreakPoint cards I'm either looking to sell or trade for higher wants. Sorry!

I thought you were interested in the other cards, my BreakPoint cards I'm either looking to sell or trade for higher wants. Sorry!

ok i see. How about:

my:
Malamar EX
Gallade EX

Your:
Trainers mail x4
Ultra ball x3
Articuno (delta plus) RH x1
Float stone x1

?

Interested in:
Darkrai EX FA
Xerneas 107/162 x1

Have:
Thundurus EX FA 110/116
Gold Potion 140/149
Gardevoir 57/99

ok i see. How about:

my:
Malamar EX
Gallade EX

Your:
Trainers mail x4
Ultra ball x3
Float stone x1

?

Let me grab those cards and I'll get back to you on Wednesday night :) Gotta go through my cards and make sure I've got those amounts. If so, then sounds good :)
Interested in:
Darkrai EX FA
Xerneas 107/162 x1

Have:
Thundurus EX FA 110/116
Gold Potion 140/149
Gardevoir 57/99

Darkrai is a bit more than the Thundurus FA and Gold Potion, do you have any other holos or anything else on my wants list?

Let me grab those cards and I'll get back to you on Wednesday night :) Gotta go through my cards and make sure I've got those amounts. If so, then sounds good :)

Darkrai is a bit more than the Thundurus FA and Gold Potion, do you have any other holos or anything else on my wants list?
I also have:
Ninetales 19/124
Garchomp 90/124 (RH)
Empoleon 29/108

I could be interested to buy cards from you, but I really need some indication of prices you want.

It would be very time-consuming for me to have to make a list of cards, which I then send to you to get your quotations.

Not only time wasting but seemingly not practical.

If you have any better ideas to suggest I will listen to them.

Seems to me there are far too many who think they have struck "GOLD" because they have a few Pokemon cards. I've spent some recent time visiting several Facebook Pokemon groups. Believe they are so dull, boring and dismal. Not a place to Buy and Sell.

Be seeing you. All the best.

ok i see. How about:

my:
Malamar EX
Gallade EX

Your:
Trainers mail x4
Ultra ball x3
Float stone x1

?
I've got all the cards! So I'm good with this trade. PM me to confirm :)
I also have:
Ninetales 19/124
Garchomp 90/124 (RH)
Empoleon 29/108

I just updated my wants list. And I don't need many regular rares at the moment. Anything else?
I could be interested to buy cards from you, but I really need some indication of prices you want.

It would be very time-consuming for me to have to make a list of cards, which I then send to you to get your quotations.

Not only time wasting but seemingly not practical.

If you have any better ideas to suggest I will listen to them.

Seems to me there are far too many who think they have struck "GOLD" because they have a few Pokemon cards. I've spent some recent time visiting several Facebook Pokemon groups. Believe they are so dull, boring and dismal. Not a place to Buy and Sell.

Be seeing you. All the best.
Hi there. My prices for cards are probably just eBay prices at the moment.
If you have a lot of cards you're interested in, I don't think it'd be hard to send me a list to get my prices on them. It'd take me longer to price all the cards I have. Sorry! Let me know what you're interested in though :)

Hi There!

I'm interested in a few of your cards. I'm looking for:
1x Trevenant (XY Base)
2x Parallel City
3x Scorched Earth

I have

1x Landorus EX RA
1x Jirachi EX RA
1x Gold Potion
1x Keldeo EX

The only thing I REALLY want from this list is the Trevenant. So if you could tell me what you value it at that would be great. Thanks!

Hi There!

I'm interested in a few of your cards. I'm looking for:
1x Trevenant (XY Base)
2x Parallel City
3x Scorched Earth

I have

1x Landorus EX RA
1x Jirachi EX RA
1x Gold Potion
1x Keldeo EX

The only thing I REALLY want from this list is the Trevenant. So if you could tell me what you value it at that would be great. Thanks!
I value Trevenant around $11 :)

I value Trevenant around $11 :)
Alrighty. I would preferably like to trade the gold potion and something else. If you can think of something else from my list that you would also want then I'm sure we could work something out. I also have many Holofoil cards as well as Metagame cards. Thanks!

Alrighty. I would preferably like to trade the gold potion and something else. If you can think of something else from my list that you would also want then I'm sure we could work something out. I also have many Holofoil cards as well as Metagame cards. Thanks!
Definitely interested in the Jirachi EX.
How does this sound:
My -
1x Trevenant (XY Base)
2x Parallel City
3x Scorched Earth

For your -
Jirachi EX
Gold Potion

Feel free to PM me to confirm or counter offer here :)

Definitely interested in the Jirachi EX.
How does this sound:
My -
1x Trevenant (XY Base)
2x Parallel City
3x Scorched Earth

For your -
Jirachi EX
Gold Potion

Feel free to PM me to confirm or counter offer here :)
Could you instead do

My-
Gold Potion
Keldeo EX

For your-
Trevenant

You say you value Trevenant around 11 Dollars, so I added Keldeo and Gold Potion's prices on Trollandtoad and it came out to 10.38, which is similar. I can throw in a foil or two to make up the difference. Let me know soon. Thanks!

Could you instead do

My-
Gold Potion
Keldeo EX

For your-
Trevenant

You say you value Trevenant around 11 Dollars, so I added Keldeo and Gold Potion's prices on Trollandtoad and it came out to 10.38, which is similar. I can throw in a foil or two to make up the difference. Let me know soon. Thanks!
I didn't even realize Gold Potion's price went up. Trade sound good to me :) PM to confirm. As long as the Keldeo is from Boundaries Crossed and not Legendary Treasures :)

Hi CuriousCleffa,

Have these japanese cards:

1 Steelix Ex FA
1 Ho-oh Ex FA

I am currently looking for japanese non-holo Vs Seeker and Max Elixir. Please let me know whether you have these cards for trade and how many you would be willing to trade away. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

I have the blastoise

I'll DM you :)
Hi CuriousCleffa,

Have these japanese cards:

1 Steelix Ex FA
1 Ho-oh Ex FA

I am currently looking for japanese non-holo Vs Seeker and Max Elixir. Please let me know whether you have these cards for trade and how many you would be willing to trade away. Thanks for the assistance in advance.
Sadly, I don't have any of those trainers at the moment :/

I'm back on PokeBeach to start doing bulk trades!

Do you have a lot of Commons, Uncommons, Reverses or Rares sitting around? Why not trade those in for some EXs or FAs!

Currently updating, will be probably until next week. Evolutions EXs, Breaks and FAs are updated though! :D

Hello, I have some bulk commons, would this be ok

My
700 Commons/Uncommons = 3500
85 Rares = 1020

Total 4520

Your
2 Dragonite Ex FA = 3600
M Blastoise Ex = 800

Total 4400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back