• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] Hermes Trades

Hermes

Dynamic
nBs4HeP.jpg

Thanks @Lord o da rings for the banner!

Hello visitor, welcome to my trade thread! I'm just a collector trying to get some cards I like, see the spoiler below if you’d like to see all of my information.

This spreadsheet has my Rules & Info, my Haves and Wants, as well as my Reputations. I'll still be putting my Reputations here, though.

REPUTATIONS:
- @masterofmew [Positive] [x2]
- @The Golden Mewtwo [Positive]

Last edited:
interested in shaymin ex
Sure @masterofmew. You have none of my wants, but a couple I don’t have and wouldn’t mind trading one of my Shaymin for. How about:

I Send:
Shaymin EX [FA] ($10.52)
Total: $10.52

You Send:
Toxapex GX [FA] ($2.66) [x2]
Pheromosa GX [FA] ($5.10)
Total: $10.42

So even though you’re sending 3 cards, and I’m sending 1, you gain a small bit of profit.

Sure @masterofmew. You have none of my wants, but a couple I don’t have and wouldn’t mind trading one of my Shaymin for. How about:

I Send:
Shaymin EX [FA] ($10.52)

You Send:
Toxapex GX [FA] ($2.66) [x2]
Pheromosa GX [FA] ($5.10)
Total: $10.42

So even though you’re sending 3 cards, and I’m sending 1, you gain a small bit of profit.
PM me

Hello, I'm interested in the following of yours:
2x FA Shaymin-EX ROS
1x FA Acerola BUS
1x RR Tapu Lele-GX GRI

Hello, I'm interested in the following of yours:
2x FA Shaymin-EX ROS
1x FA Acerola BUS
1x RR Tapu Lele-GX GRI
I didn’t see anything of yours I wanted enough to trade my Lele for, and I’m already in the process of trading 1 of my Shaymin, but the other is still available. How about:

I Send:
Shaymin EX [FA] ($10.52)

You Send:
Pokémon Center Lady [FA] ($11.39)
Total: $11.39

That’s actually a card I’ve always wanted, despite it being an older one. Thoughts?

I didn’t see anything of yours I wanted enough to trade my Lele for, and I’m already in the process of trading 1 of my Shaymin, but the other is still available. How about:

I Send:
Shaymin EX [FA] ($10.52)

You Send:
Pokémon Center Lady [FA] ($11.39)
Total: $11.39

That’s actually a card I’ve always wanted, despite it being an older one. Thoughts?
Go ahead and PM, this interests me.

Hello! I am interested in the following:
RR Lele
FA Buzzwole (high priority)
RA Buzzwole (priority)
Wishful Baton SR

I have on your wants:
Llima FA
FA Sycamore
Mallow FA

Cml for more

P.S. I only need one buzzwole

Hello! I am interested in the following:
RR Lele
FA Buzzwole (high priority)
RA Buzzwole (priority)
Wishful Baton SR

I have on your wants:
Llima FA
FA Sycamore
Mallow FA

Cml for more

P.S. I only need one buzzwole
How about:

I Send:
Buzzwole GX [RA] ($14.92)
Total: $14.92

You Send:
Ilima [FA] ($3.06)
Mallow [FA] ($8.30)
Total: $11.36

Financially that’s heavily in your favor, and it’s not a card I want at all. Would be very happy to do this trade. Thoughts @The Golden Mewtwo?

Bump! Spreadsheet has been updated. I have a box of FBL incoming, I'll bump this thread again when I have my pulls.

Bump! Booster box pulls for Forbidden Light have been added to the spreadsheet, so check them out!
H: SR Rare Candy W:FA Buzzwole GX & Dusk Mane Necrozma GX Rainbow . PM Me
I took SR Rare Candy off my list awhile ago, since I’ve managed to obtain one. Sorry!

Hello! I am interested in your Beast Energy Prism Star, I have nothing on your wants so cml!

Back