• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

Yo man! I've got:
1x Jolteon-EX GEN
2x Team Magma's Secret Base

I'm gonna be real here man, your page was a little confusing to navigate through and not all of the below is listed, but could you check for:
  • VS Seeker
  • Yveltal-EX (XY or shiny tin promo preferred)
  • RH Darkness Energy (any)
  • Genesect-EX Fates Collide
  • Machamp Prerelease EVO
  • Gyarados Prerelease EVO
  • Charizard Prerelease EVO
  • Teammates PRC
  • 4x Dive Ball PRC
  • 1x Escape Rope PRC
My wants list can also be found below if you wanted to check that out there - also an extension of my haves.
Thanks!

Updated everything except the amount of code cards, not very many changes because I haven't bought much lately, but added a couple of things!

Finally got around to updating:
-Haves spreadsheet, I deleted everything before Dragons Exalted (but kept the tabs for when I get extras), as I have no extras from any of those sets. However, starting at Dragons Exalted, I left it as it was until I determine how I want it to be displayed.
-The wants that are listed on the front page.

Still need to update my master set wants list, but that should be done by Sunday.

Note: I will be going through my entire collection in the next few weeks before things get busy for me, not that they haven't been already.

Any questions, please ask!

Looking for
X3 fright night yveltal
X4 Sky field
X3 incinaroar GX
X4 litten 3pack blister promo
Hey bud, unfortunately I have no extra Fright Night Yveltal, because I play Yveltal. Since Sun and Moon isn't out yet, I don't have any Incinaroar-GX, and I'm not sure which Litten you're talking about. Also, I only have 3 Sky Field remaining. That being said, I don't think that there is any sort of deal we can do at the moment. If you're still looking for these in 2-3 weeks, check back! I may have some by then!

Hey bud, unfortunately I have no extra Fright Night Yveltal, because I play Yveltal. Since Sun and Moon isn't out yet, I don't have any Incinaroar-GX, and I'm not sure which Litten you're talking about. Also, I only have 3 Sky Field remaining. That being said, I don't think that there is any sort of deal we can do at the moment. If you're still looking for these in 2-3 weeks, check back! I may have some by then!
Hey the litten I was referring to the SM 3 pack blister promo that is going to be released along with the set
Some people got some early I knew so I was asking around, And I will ask back to check in on the incinaroar gx later.
And thumbs up to you Bro also playing Yveltal (it's the best deck)
And maby we can work something out in a couple weeks.

hey man i scraped the inciniroar gx now i am working on lurantis/vileplume/eevee-effect and this is what i need

X1 fomantis
X2 lurantis GX
X1 Flareon AOG
X1 Pokemon Center Lady
X1 Super Rod
X1 Assault Vest
X3 Forest Of Giant Plants
updated list is below man. Check it out!

hey man i scraped the inciniroar gx now i am working on lurantis/vileplume/eevee-effect and this is what i need

X1 fomantis
X2 lurantis GX
X1 Flareon AOG
X1 Pokemon Center Lady
X1 Super Rod
X1 Assault Vest
X3 Forest Of Giant Plants
updated list is below man. Check it out!

Hey there! Unfortunately I don't have any spare Forest of Giant Plants, Formantis, or Lurantis-GX right now. I'm currently trying to make Lurantis-GX work myself. However, I do have the Super Rod, Assault Vest, and Flareon. Those equal about $2.90, so if you'd like to trade for them, what small things do you have? Unless you also have some other, higher value, wants.

Hey there! Unfortunately I don't have any spare Forest of Giant Plants, Formantis, or Lurantis-GX right now. I'm currently trying to make Lurantis-GX work myself. However, I do have the Super Rod, Assault Vest, and Flareon. Those equal about $2.90, so if you'd like to trade for them, what small things do you have? Unless you also have some other, higher value, wants.
Well I don't really but I'm always up for sr ultra balls
But I have my list below and if you see somthing you like there
Just go with it

Well I am glad enough to pay for these.
As long as the site will allow it.
And if they don't we can take this through email.
Because I really need these cards.

Actually, I see you have a reverse holo Battle Compressor. That is valued currently at $2.90, if that is still available, I would trade the cards I listed above for it.

Back