• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

What do you value your code cards at?

With the exception of the Roaring Skies codes. Maybe $0.25 a card? Highly willing to make a deal on them. The Roaring Skies ones are roughly $1 in value. Again, highly willing to make a deal on them and come down in price. Not sure of a good place to find value on these things. Prices are averages I found on eBay, which is usually my last resort for prices >.>

All cards are near mint. How about?

My:

• Xerneas holo (107 Breakthrough)
• Xerneas reverse holo (107 Breakthrough)

Your:

x2 Klefki (Steam Siege)
x3 Talonflame (Steam Siege)
x2 Acrobike
x2 Forest of Giant Plants
• Forest of Giant Plants (revers holo)
x3Roaring Skies (tcgo booster)
x16Steam Siege (tcgo booster)

All cards are near mint. How about?

My:

• Xerneas holo (107 Breakthrough)
• Xerneas reverse holo (107 Breakthrough)

Your:

x2 Klefki (Steam Siege)
x3 Talonflame (Steam Siege)
x2 Acrobike
x2 Forest of Giant Plants
• Forest of Giant Plants (revers holo)
x3Roaring Skies (tcgo booster)
x16Steam Siege (tcgo booster)

I've sent you a PM :)

Hey ProZlockie! I would like to make an offer of my Gardevoir EX Primal clash, Xerneas XY96, and Mew Fates Collide holo for your SR VS Seeker. Plus I would trade any of the following: FA Archie's Ace in the Hole, FA AZ, FA Xerosic, FA Brigette, FA Brigette, or FA Umbreon. I'm super flexible with those, and I'd be willing to trade more then one plus the others for the VS Seeker. Thanks!:)

Last edited:
I have 1 M Venasaur-EX XY, 1 Xerneas BKT 107, 1 Xerneas STS, and 2 Xerneas XY 97 non foil. I am interested in your 3 Fighting Fury Belts and STS Booster codes. What would you prefer for trade?

Bump. Added some more code cards in the Haves area, as well as some other cards. Also updated my wants to include Trevenant BREAK.

BUMP! Currently in the process of revamping how things are set up on this thread, please be patient and ask if you don't see what you're looking for!

i really would like to trade for your
mew pin
celibi pin
jiratchi pin

but i don't have any cards on your list
i got a bunch of old card's from
base
fossl
jungl
base 2
rocket

just tell me what you would want.

Hey ProZlockie! I would like to make an offer of x1 Trainers Mail (Median of $4.22) for any of the following: Brocks Grit, Duel Type Galvantula, Duel Type Bisharp, or DCE. I just wanted to check and see if you had any of those:)

Hey ProZlockie! I would like to make an offer of x1 Trainers Mail (Median of $4.22) for any of the following: Brocks Grit, Duel Type Galvantula, Duel Type Bisharp, or DCE. I just wanted to check and see if you had any of those:)
Hey! Turns out that I do have those (except Bisharp), do you have a preferred set for the DCE? And how many of each are you looking for?

I'm looking for 1 of each, and any DCE is fine with me. (Hey that rhymed...) I can do the Trainers Mail for the Galvantula, DCE, and Brocks Grit. PM to confirm:)

BUMP

I've completely updated both my haves and wants, creating spreadsheets for each. However, the spreadsheet for my Wants is only for my master sets collection, Any questions, please ask!

Need:
1 Devolution Spray Reverse Foil Evolutions
1 Clemont Reverse Foil Generations
1 Pokémon Fan Club Reverse Foil Generations

Have: all from your generations wants

61/83 Energy Switch Reverse Foil
62/83 Evosoda Reverse Foil
63/83 Imakuni? Reverse Foil
64/83 Maintenance Reverse Foil
73/83 Team Flare Grunt Reverse Foil

Pick what you want and Ill even throw in a 4th Chikorita RC01

Need:
1 Devolution Spray Reverse Foil Evolutions
1 Clemont Reverse Foil Generations
1 Pokémon Fan Club Reverse Foil Generations

Have: all from your generations wants

61/83 Energy Switch Reverse Foil
62/83 Evosoda Reverse Foil
63/83 Imakuni? Reverse Foil
64/83 Maintenance Reverse Foil
73/83 Team Flare Grunt Reverse Foil

Pick what you want and Ill even throw in a 4th Chikorita RC01

Hey, unfortunately I don't have any of those in reverse foil. I have them only in non foil.

As a general clarification on reading my spreadsheets: General example, if there are 3 "Quantity" columns before another set of numbers, it goes (# non foil of that card), (# reverse foil of that card), then (# holo rare) if the card has one.
More specific example, using Delphox 13/124 from Fates Collide: I have 3 non-foil, 0 reverse foil, and 1 holo rare.
Hopefully this makes sense, sorry for any confusion!

Back