• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] DaddyP's House of Cards

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome! Trade rules are as follows:

1. Due to shipping costs and logistical issues, I am U.S. only.
  2. I will provide tracking for all deals over $30 and expect the same.
  3. Please tell me what I have that may interest you. I'm always glad to see people have what I'm looking for, but I like to know what they want, so I know what I'm working with.
  4. At this time, I'm looking for playable cards, but want things at least LP.
  5. I may be newer to the forums, but I wasn't born yesterday. I know how to value cards and I negotiate for a living. Please be fair in your offers.
  6. All cards below will be sleeved and top loaded. Above $20, and i will put into a bubble mailer.
With that out of the way:

Wants:
N
Brigette
Float Stone
Puzzle of Time
Cynthia
Colress
Ghetsis
Rare Candy
Zoroark GZ line
Garchomp ULP line
Lucario ULP line
DM Necrozma
Mr. Coronet
Magnezone ULP line
Solgaleo Prism Star
Tapu Bulu GX
Vikavolt Line

Haves

https://imgur.com/a/78PFm

About 800+ bulk ranging from basic to ULP. Most are BW and forward.

The Garchomp EX is gone, and the M Gallade is damaged and likely not a good trade. Volcanion EX SR is a maybe. Gardevoir EX SR is a no, as well as Prof. Sycamore FA and all Build-a-Bear cards (this is for a kid). I look forward to working with you all!

Last edited:

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
The Sycamorr is a hard no. My son refuses to give it up. The Evosoda and RH Octillery have pending trades, but the other party is not responding now. I'll let you know if things change with those.

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
Hello. How many octillery doy you have? I need two and I have 4 puzzle of time. I can give you 2 puzzles per octillery

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
The Tapu Koko promos are part of the collection. They are two pages back, but still got caught in the photo. Not for trade. All the Volcanions are available, however.

Golden Mew, the Octillery is currently reserved, but if the individual does not answer by tonight, I'll consider new offers.

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
They never responded, so the Octillery and Volcanion SR are both up for trade. I need only one Garchomp and Gabite, a pair of the Lucario ULP line, and four Cynthias. MasterofMew, do you have that?

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
Golden Mew, the Octillery is all yours. I'm very interested in the Cynthias. Anything else yiu want from my binder?

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, I only need one Cynthia at this point. Anything else you might have? I'd be interested in a Lycanroc GX midnight, but we don't have a way to make up the difference .