• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Unlimited Kabutops Stun (With Video)

brandonmarks994

Aspiring Trainer
so heres a cool deck i thought up, and i was testing it all last week, i think im close to the perfect ratios, idk how many energies i want to run though cause to win you need to have 3 to attack with kabutops, the reason i dont have any draw supporters is that you NEED to get wally or maxies hidden ball trick for kabutops first turn every game or you will lose, theres really only a 20-30 percent chance youll win without it because unlimited is bananas, embedded is me explaining things about the deck and doing some test hands, be sure to subscribe for future deck techs and unlimited format videos

okay so on to the deck list

kabutops_stun.png

POKEMON-21

4x Kabutops (Majestic Dawn-namsake of the deck, keeps your opponent from playing any trainers at all not just items *cough* seismitoad *cough*)
3x kabuto (majestic dawn-can deck thin by grabbing another fossil and can set up for a second kabutops if the first gets knocked out)
4x dome fossil (the whole reason this deck works in the first place, without its pokebody you couldnt get first turn lock without broken time space, and its banned in my local unlimited scene, also can be gotten back with item finder so thats a cool interaction)
4x uxie legends awakened
4x shaymin ex
2x sableye (storm front-not needed but is nice when we can pull it off)

TRAINERS-31

4x professor oak
4x erika (just found out about this card not too long ago)
4x pokedrawer (these three are the staples of the unlimited format)
4x ultra ball
4x wally (combo piece)
3x energy removal
3x switch (combo piece)
2x item finder
1x maxie's hidden ball trick
1x lysandre's trump card
1x computer search

ENERGY-8

6x Fighting energy (needed to attack and for rock reaction)
2x double rainbow energy (one of the best energy card ever printed fun fact you can use it on mega/primal EXs cause EX is NOT the same as ex)

Yeah... That's not how Kabutops works. In the era Majestic Dawn was released, Supporters and Stadiums were their own card types, they didn't share the "Trainer" banner with what we now call items. It only works on Items. It's only cards prior to Diamond and Pearl (and after HGSS, of course) that refer to Trainers (where Supporter and Stadium cards ARE Trainers) that work the way you think Kabutops does.

what did you use to make that image? did you just take the images and put them in word, or use a website?
also you may want to drop 2 erika for 2 bill, if you opponent draws their whole deck, they dont need trainers to set up

Yeah... That's not how Kabutops works. In the era Majestic Dawn was released, Supporters and Stadiums were their own card types, they didn't share the "Trainer" banner with what we now call items. It only works on Items. It's only cards prior to Diamond and Pearl (and after HGSS, of course) that refer to Trainers (where Supporter and Stadium cards ARE Trainers) that work the way you think Kabutops does.

even if it doesnt stop supporters and stadiums, in unlimited most only play like 1-2 different supporters and then maybe 2 lysandres trump card

Back