• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades (United States) Nebby's Trades

Sorry to bother, do you have any RH trainers you don't need? I'm looking for Float Stones, Skyla, Ns, Energy Retrieval, Professor Kukui, Acerolas, and a Rescue Stretcher!

Sorry to bother, do you have any RH trainers you don't need? I'm looking for Float Stones, Skyla, Ns, Energy Retrieval, Professor Kukui, Acerolas, and a Rescue Stretcher!
I'll have to check on that. A lot of my reverse trainers I traded away already :/I know I have a Acerola, but not sure about the others

Would you do this trade? Btw my card is NM.

My:
Litten (SM02) (Cereal Box)
$5.44

Your:
Alolan Ninetales GX $4.02
Gardevoir EX (RC) $1.62
$5.64

Hi!

Your wants that I have:
Ho-Oh GX ($6)
Salazzle GX ($4)
Turtonator GX ($4)
Lapras GX ($3)

I need:
A Ninetales GX ($4)
Bulk :p

Let me know what you think

I have a mint/ near mint condition fa kukui that I'd be willing to trade. I'm mainly interested in cosmog, cosmoem, type: null, and gladion. I'd be willing to trade fa kukui for a combination of the cards that I want so that it'sa fair trade

Would you do this trade? Btw my card is NM.

My:
Litten (SM02) (Cereal Box)
$5.44

Your:
Alolan Ninetales GX $4.02
Gardevoir EX (RC) $1.62
$5.64

Hi!

Your wants that I have:
Ho-Oh GX ($6)
Salazzle GX ($4)
Turtonator GX ($4)
Lapras GX ($3)

I need:
A Ninetales GX ($4)
Bulk :p

Let me know what you think
I thought I typed this reply a looooooong time ago, but I must not have pressed buttons the right way, so sorry for late response, but I am no longer in possesion of any Ninetales GX, sorry. (I need to update this)

I have a mint/ near mint condition fa kukui that I'd be willing to trade. I'm mainly interested in cosmog, cosmoem, type: null, and gladion. I'd be willing to trade fa kukui for a combination of the cards that I want so that it'sa fair trade
It might help if you looked at people's list of items they have rather than copy/pasting this exact same post to four different threads (including mine)

Hey, is your list still up to date? I have a couple of your wants from Evolutions and Sun and Moon. Also, in your SM list, you state all traiers. Is that still the case? Are you looking for just one of each?

Hey, is your list still up to date? I have a couple of your wants from Evolutions and Sun and Moon. Also, in your SM list, you state all traiers. Is that still the case? Are you looking for just one of each?
haven't gotten around to updating it in a.... long time. I'll do it within the next few days and then get back

Back