• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Umbreon GX/Espeon GX Deck

_KurumiHeart_

Kurumi/ Noire - Black Heart
Recently switched over to the Pokémon TCG, so this will be my first deck :p

Pokemon: 19
4 Eevee - SUM
3 Umbreon GX - SUM
2 Espeon GX - SUM
1 Espeon EX -BreakPoint
1 Jolteon - AOR
1 Flareon - AOR
1 Vaporeon - AOR
2 Tauros GX - SUM
2 Shaymin EX - Roaring Skies
2 Wobbufet - Generations

Trainers/Stadiums/Supporters: 28
1 Wide Lens
2 Float Stone
1 Super Rod
4 Ultra Ball
4 Trainer's Mail
4 Vs. Seekers
2 Reverse Valley

2 Professor Kukui
4 Professor Sycamore
2 N
2 Lysandre

Energy: 13
6 Darkness Energy
3 Psychic Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
-------------------------------------------------------------

Not entirely sure how this will work out since I can't do any testing as of right now(don't have the cards needed on PTCGO, this is just what I'm making IRL).

I was originally going to run the Umbreon GX/Zorua/Zoruark build, but I really do want to try Espeon GX in the deck.

Wide Lens lets me hit weakness on the bench with Umbreon GX, and then late game Espeon can use Divide GX to spread damage around for possible multi KOs. Espeon EX is just to stop some evolution based decks.

Tauros GX is another attacker, and could be used to stall a bit as I set up since Rage can be a possible threat if the opponent can't OHKO.

Reverse Valley might be taken out for Nest Balls since Umbreon is the only Dark, and I do run Kukui for some extra damage.

Wobbufet is another I'm not entirely sure on.....would Hex Maniac be better?

------------------------------------------------------------

^The above is just my personal take on the deck. I'd like some others take on it, so I could possible make this better. Thanks ^^

Last edited:

HurricaneGL

Aspiring Trainer
You cant run a 5th DCE, you're limited to 4. Only basic energy can jave more than 4 of any one card.

_KurumiHeart_

Kurumi/ Noire - Black Heart
You cant run a 5th DCE, you're limited to 4. Only basic energy can jave more than 4 of any one card.

Oh...I had no idea lol, never heard of this until now. Thanks for letting me know ^^

Just replaced it with another basic Darkness energy

Last edited: