Expand your horizons and make new friends on one of the largest Pokémon forums on the net!
Radiant Collection 2
Sun & Moon
X and Y Black Star Promos
Black & White
Black & White Black Star Promos
Base Set 2
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed and LeafGreen
EX Team Rocket Returns
EX Unseen Forces
EX Delta Species
EX Legend Maker
EX Holon Phantoms
EX Crystal Guardians
EX Dragon Frontiers
EX Power Keepers
Diamond & Pearl
HeartGold & SoulSilver
Call of Legends
POP Series 1
POP Series 2
POP Series 3
POP Series 4
POP Series 5
POP Series 6
POP Series 7
POP Series 8
POP Series 9
HeartGold & SoulSilver Black Star Promos
Kalos Starter Set
X & Y Black Star Promos
Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Water Pokémon Master, Nov 7, 2017.
holy mother of god...
this game is gonna be good
Despite looking like a Digimon, Zeraora is still a MUCH better looking bipedal cat than Incineroar.
HYPE!!!!! So shiny hunting for diagla xerneas moltres....
Holy sh*t, wow. A few things:
- I love Poipole, but its evolution, Naganadel (though still badass) doesn't beat out the cutie that is Poipole.
- Ultra Necrozma is going to make VGC '18 hell. A BST higher than Arceus is ridiculous. It's still obviously going to have a huge story role.
- Zeraora just looks weird. Nothing about it appeals to me. Maybe it'll grow on me, but right now I'm iffy on it.
- I still love Team Rainbow Rocket. This story is going to be ridiculous, we have Team Skull, the Aether Foundation, the Ultra Recon Squad, and Team Rainbow Rocket (and with all the bosses no less). IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
- So the riddler was also correct about Molayne. He seems to have been correct about everything except the Alolan form... oh well.
- I love that they're shaking up the trials, and they're not carbon copying them from before. It looks like Kiawe, Lana, and Sophocles get new totems, where Mina gets one period. Also, they mention another unknown one. Does this mean we're getting another trial somewhere. Because now we have 1 on Melemele, 3 on Akala, 2 on Ula'ula, and 2 on Poni. Where is said new one?
- Has being the champion this time, resembling Blue in RBY. IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
- Ash appearing in the coding is concerning to say the least, the anime and games do not need to merge. Like at all.
No new Alalon form.. what a wasted potential..a couple new one would have been nice seeing this is an alternate dimension..
Of what I've read, around the internet, this is only in relation to Ash's Pikachu or Pikachu in a Cap or whatever it's called. As far as I'm aware, no dialogue featuring Ash, nor a sprite of Ash has been found, so I think you're safe!
Although I am sad that there's no new Alolan Formes (rip Alolan Bellossom ;-; ), I really am looking forward to playing! I love Poipole (the name reminds me of Meowth from the anime saying 'purple'), and I also like Naganadel! Ultra Necrozma looks really cool as well, and Stakataka (love the name) & Blacephalon looks good as well! The only one I'm iffy about is Zeraora, which imo, looks a bit too much like a furry character - no shade to anyone who consider themselves furries, but just not my cup of tea.
I hope there the national dex on the game
I hope the abysmal Festival Plaza has been canned for literally anything else.
That's 40 dollars I can save for the holidays. Sorry but I already bought this game 12 months ago.
RIP Alolan Oddish ;__;
Side note: Nagendel is going to shake up the VGC 18 / Battle Spot Doubles meta, I know it. If it's the Pokemon that gets Neuroforce (which is totally possible), that's going to be intense. Surfing Alolan Raichu might also be interesting. Not to mention all the crazy new movesets!!
No new Alolan Forms
No National Dex
I love UB Sticky and UB Stickyzard <3
Also, I hope 'Zeraora' is a Japanese name and not the English name. That sounds way too similar to Zorua or Zoroark.
Yeah, I saw it mentioned above, but the code card from the I choose you movie states that there is an in game event, and you receive the special ash cap pikachu once you complete the event. I assume that Ash being in the coding refers to that in game event mentioned on the card?
No new Alolan forms is a bummer, but I love all of the confirmed information otherwise.
Less spoon-feeding is the biggest plus for me. That was my biggest complaint about Sun and Moon's main story.
All the new Ultra Beast look great and Zeraora looks interesting. Plasma Fists sounds like an awesome attack. Is Zeraora confirmed as catchable in the game yet, or will it be an event distribution? Might be too early to tell, but I feel like they'll hold it back like they did for Volcanion in XY.
Zeraora is one of the most Pokemon looking things I've seen. If anything it reminds me of GameFreak's Platformer game mascots.
Naganadel has Beast Boost, just like all other Ultra Beasts. Ultra Necrozma is the one who has Neuroforce.
Yeah I realized that / read that later. Ah well. I think Nagandel will be able to use BB well too!
If UB Adhesive has an evolution that means that means it wouldn't get a GX card, which means other Ultra Beasts could be getting "small cards" too.
UB ADHESIVE IS EASILY MY FAVORITE ULTRA BEAST, IM SO HYPE!!! AANNNDDDD A NEW ELECTRIC LEGENDARY!!! WHY CANT THIS GAME RELEASE NOW!!?!?!?!!?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH