News 'Ultra Beast GX Premium Collections,' Pheromosa, Celesteela, Xurkitree-GX!

Aspiring Trainer
The stuff that I can read is on Pheromosa for the Gx attack. It looks like it says this attack does 50 damage times the amount... I can't read the rest
The first attack seems like it says: You may use this attack on your first turn. Which makes sense, but I'm not really sure. And it's a bit of a stretch.

For Xurkitree the first part of it's Gx attack looks like it says: Your opponent reveals their hand... But I can't read the rest
And it's attack's effect looks like it says: Discard an energy attached to your opponents active Pokemon. This is a stretch though, as it is hard to make out the words.

This is all guessing, non of it is actually true. It's just what I can make out in the text.

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
From what I can see Xurkitree's Lightning GX lets you look at your opponents hand and add one card you find there to their Bench. Then i believe it does a certain amount of damage to that pokemon.

Pheromosa does 50x the number of cards in your opponents hand. edit: apparently this is wrong lol its opponents prizes

Celesteelas looks like its called Blaster GX and you have to move all of something. and then it does something to each of your opponents pokemon. This ones hardest to read, the only things i can make out is the"move all" and the name of the attack. If it was called Blaster GX it kinda makes sense that it would be an attack that deals some spread damage so my guess is on that.

Last edited:

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
Remember that the other UBs' GX attacks revolve around prize cards in some way, so I tend to think these will keep the trend...but who knows...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Oh come on! Still blurred translation. TPCi, pls. I need to give Geodudes for them.

GoldenYungoos

A shiny Yungoos appeared!
What I made out of the images,

Xurkitee has a GX attack called lightning GX for one energy, it does no damage
It also has 180 hp a ability and an attack for two lightning and a colorless (boo no DCE)

Now for casteela GX, it has 200 hp and a attack for a metal and a DCE Tha (I think) does 80+ damage the other two attacks use one metal and three colorless

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I love how Celesteela is weak to electric but its a metal type. At least they put the weakness for its other typing(Flying)
This is very good; if its attacks are passable, it could serve as an alternate attacker in Metagross that isn't weak to Fire.

Lighting GX reveals your opponent's hand, you pick a card and add it to their prizes.

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
This is very good; if its attacks are passable, it could serve as an alternate attacker in Metagross that isn't weak to Fire.

Lighting GX reveals your opponent's hand, you pick a card and add it to their prizes.
Lmao broken. N to one plus GX attack

Mw2020

Aspiring Trainer
I really want to see images of the mats and which packs we get, any idea of a price? I'm guessing $50 each.

JonnyO2

Aspiring Trainer
I picked up one of these (Pheremosa/Celesteela) at my local Target today on sale for 39.99 (I think they may have jumped the gun a bit, because I thought these were releasing Nov 3rd.) It came with 2 Crimson Invasion packs, and then 1 each of Fates Collide, Steam Siege, Evolutions, Sun and Moon, Guardians Rising, and Burning Shadows. Interestingly - they had the Buzzwole box too but it didn't have any Crimson Invasion packs in it.