• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Trainer Lock (Gengar)

Do you think this is a good deck?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

FireGod121

I eat baby dolphins *BURP*
Trainer Lock​

4-4-4-Gengar(SF-SF-3SF/1AR#16)
2-2-2 Vileploom(UD)
3-1 Uxie(LA)
3 Spiritomb(AR)

Pokemon ~ 27

x4 Looker's Investigation
x2 Professor Oak's Visit
x2 Twins
x2 Bebe's Search
x2 Copycat
x1 Cynthia's Feelings
x1 Flower Shop Lady
x2 Broken Time-Space
x1 Palmer's Contribution
x1 Pokemon Collector

Total T/S/S ~ x19

x7 Psychic Energy
x4 Rescue Energy
x2 Cyclone Energy
x1 Warp Energy

Total Energy ~ 14

Total Cards ~ 60

Strategy:

Get out spiritoumb and lock there trainers while using his 0 energy cost move to evolve your bench pokemon, until you get out vileploom then bring up gengar and kill with poltergeist and use curse to move damage around.

What damage will you be moving around?

-1 CurseGar
-1 Uxie
-2 Rescue
-2 Cyclone
-1 Flower Shop Lady
-1 Cynthia's

+1 Gengar Lv X
+1 Unown Q

+2 Collector's
+2 Seekers

+1 Psychic

Your TSS needs some serious play testing. Unown Q is an absolute need. Seekers will help with draw power on uxie or clearing off tombs that are a crobat G away from KO'd. Gengar line can also go down to 4-3-3-1. Test it!

I Seriously agree, cursegar really only works well with lv.x not with 3 sf. SF and curse gar have different stratgey's, where as SF is a mainline attacker, cursegar does more spread to overall dmg taking advantage of lv. X in getting more dmg around the board. Drop 2 rescue energy, they don't come in handy because think about it, thats great that you get a gengar back but what are you going to evo it with? Because mid to late game you're not going to be able to evo that easily and you're banking on that one palmer's to come through in the end (and flower shop lady has conditions and if you don't meet them that card is useless) and it doesn't so add a rare candy or something so gengar can at least donk. But play around with you're deck and see what you come up with but I garuntee that cursegar is going to hinder more then help.

k thanks but actually about rescue i return all cards including lower stages then i use broken time space and bam i have my gengar back

- 1uxie
- 1 tomb

+ 1-1 slowking

My King VilleGar win without any lost last night..
I'm facing Kingdra (6-3), DuskGar (6-0), KingGar (6-4), and Donphan(6-5).
my slowking forcing my opponent to draw trainer or Supporter (that didn't let my opponent shuffeling his hand).
even donphan cannot resist my poltergeist.. lol.. :D

Back