Trading Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob Sandwich

Person.
I traded with edwardooi a while ago.

He sent first, I received, and I sent. He never received my cards though. So we worked something out and I was going to send him replacements. But the address he gave me again was different from the first one he gave me. I asked him if this could be why he never received my cards, and havent gotten a response. Should I send the cards or wait?

I have, and have been for a few months now. I only just got a reply last month 2 or 3 times but I havent since then. I want to know what I should do, because I dont think we are going to work it out.

Hm. Changing adresses, eh? It does sound like a very likely reason why he didn't get your cards in the first place. But never send cards if you are in doubt like this. He has had two recorded sucessful trades in the past, like you mentioned- and I don't know weather this is ripping or miscommunication, but he should not be this difficult to communicate with since he has been online reccently. I'll talk to him about this.

Also, I make it very clear that PMing me is the best way to let me know about things like this. I only saw this thread by chance. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back