News Toys R Us 'Sun & Moon' Event on February 4th

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
People with this mentality are the reason I never, ever get one of these. The Charmander were gone before my event even started because someone took most of them. :(

Hoarding is a HUGE problem with Nintendo-related products (yes, Pokemon is part of The Pokemon Company, but Nintendo is closely related).

NES mini, pokemon events, special edition consoles, huge game releases, etc. Always see people trying to snag a bunch of them to sell them for ridiculous prices. It's what people did with the Evolutions prerelease promos.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Hoarding is a HUGE problem with Nintendo-related products (yes, Pokemon is part of The Pokemon Company, but Nintendo is closely related).

NES mini, pokemon events, special edition consoles, huge game releases, etc. Always see people trying to snag a bunch of them to sell them for ridiculous prices. It's what people did with the Evolutions prerelease promos.
At least the Pokemon ones only go for $4 instead of 200+

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Anyone know if they give multiple per person I want 5 :cool:

Officially they should not. That doesn't mean they won't though I guess it depends on the store.

It is because of things like this that others who attend the event miss out on the card. Not that it matters to me since I'll be at work at that day and can't attend the event anyway.