Expand your horizons and make new friends on one of the largest Pokémon forums on the net!
Radiant Collection 2
Sun & Moon
X and Y Black Star Promos
Black & White
Black & White Black Star Promos
Base Set 2
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed and LeafGreen
EX Team Rocket Returns
EX Unseen Forces
EX Delta Species
EX Legend Maker
EX Holon Phantoms
EX Crystal Guardians
EX Dragon Frontiers
EX Power Keepers
Diamond & Pearl
HeartGold & SoulSilver
Call of Legends
POP Series 1
POP Series 2
POP Series 3
POP Series 4
POP Series 5
POP Series 6
POP Series 7
POP Series 8
POP Series 9
HeartGold & SoulSilver Black Star Promos
Kalos Starter Set
X & Y Black Star Promos
Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Acetrainer_Samwise, Mar 19, 2018.
What are yours?
I'm only really sure about the 1 and 2 spots, but here's a quick top 5:
Primeape I thought was really cool when I saw him in an episode of the anime. Sylveon and Wigglytuff are cards I've done some trolling with in the tcg. Shinx is a long story, but he's the inspiration for the username I use basically everywhere. Aromatisse is the main Pokemon in my favorite deck of all time, which I've been playing some version of since around 2014: Fairy Box (or other Aromatisse variants. I've done some stupid stuff with that beautiful Pokemon).
1. Articuno (obviously lol)
4) Tapu Lele
If you asked me this question a decade ago; my favorite Pokemon would be Pikachu. I still like Pikachu, just not as much as I used to. I've come to love and favor a few Pokemon moreso than the series' mascot.
I love to think about this a lot.
The bottom 3 are pokemon that brought me my success that I saw in the competitive scene when I was an extremely active player.
1. bad snorlax
5. mareanie (lately)
"Favorites" is a term I've been having a lot of trouble with these past couple years. For example: I used to say that Frosslass was hands-down my favorite Ice-Type (and still is aesthetically and functionally), but the Shiny Glaceon I MM'd in Black 2 is more precious to me than any Froslass I've raised (including my full-odds Shiny Froslass from Moon). Does that make Glaceon, if only this particular Glaceon, my favorite Ice-Type? I've got a similar ordeal between Lickitung and Porygon2. It's an internal battle. Dx
I may not be able to make a top-5 list at the moment, but these have been my top-3 lately. I can't decide which to keep in the lead of my party...
1. Cyndaquil line
I guess I'm a bit of a gen 2-er... lol
Oof, I'm gonna have a lot of trouble naming my favorites, but I'll do my best. I used to be able to list my top 10, but I'm sure its changed since then.
4. Alolan Ninetales
Yeah, let's stick with that
Sorry, I'm weak, I couldn't decide between the last three, so added them all.
Nice, cool post.
I'd have to go with;
Slowbro (do I have to explain why?)
Tyrantrum (always was a fan of Jurassic park, so yeah.. )
Ho-0h and Lugia (Grew up playing Gold & Silver. Best legendary's to date in my opinion)
Venusaur (because it is a dino-frog-flower done perfectly right)
edit; honorable mention goes to Vileplume for being awesome as well.. don't know why though
1) Starmie - So symmetric and (sort of) abstract and shiny and stuff.
2) Banette - I just like the concept behind Banette, and the desing of its Mega is pretty neat. Also, the battlecry is cool and just the right amount of creepy. The name is also campy which is a plus for me.
3) Forretress - The first time I saw it in game I was like "idk wtf is this but I love it" and it just stuck with me.
4) Excadrill - I like metal types and I like moles. Plus the design is just simply neat.
5) Noctowl - While the design could have been a mit more imaginative, (on the other hand, Decidueye is just so overdone) I just like owls thiiiis much. It also gives me a nostalgic feel every time I see it because it reminds me of the newly introduced day/night mechanic in G/S/C which I though added a lot to the game back then.
Honorary mention: Golduck. I only watched the first season of the show as a kid, but I remember how much I wanted Misty's Psyduck to evolve. The bastard never did though.
I just realized that most of my favorite pokemon are like dogs/cats.
5. Squirtle - the sunglasses!
4. Zorua/Zoroark - so funny always messing with people, but a good heart (impersonating nurse joy)
3. Axew - thank you pokemon for the play on "ah-choo", when Axew's uncontrollable dragon rage attack starts out more like "dragon sneeze".
2. Buzzwole - New favorite, the pose off cracks me and my kids up - "Zwole!"
1. Oshawott - ready to throw down no matter the odds, the Rocky of Pokemon.
1. Alolan Vulpix/ Ninetales: Vulpix is so adorable and tiny like a lil sushi roll, and Ninetales is majestic yet kind.
2. Gardevoir: lot of time with it playing tcg made me like it a bit more
3. Gallade: HE LOOKS AMAZING! I MEAN, HE FRICKIN HAS SWORDS FOR HANDS!
4. Altaria: Its a beautiful cloud bird which looks awesome.
5. Ultra Necrozma. HES A DRAGON OF LIGHT HOW IS THAT NOT COOL!
Primarina: favorite gen 7 starter line, looks awesome
Lurantis: PREYING MANTIS NINJA!
Gyarados: looks awesome
Wartortle: favorite of all starter Pokémon and evolutions. The tail and ears look sick!
The order changes for me every so often:
Lets hear some love for Psychic types!!!
Uff hard choices.
My Top 5 would be:
My top 5 is without a doubt: