Discussion Tomorrow New ban list

There is no guarantee of any bans taking place as its a quarterly update, but if there are bans id say dimension valley, maybe trev(highly unlikely), and an errata to brigette so you can only get one basic ex/gx or 3 basics.

Everyone is talking about D valley getting hit, but if they do decide to hit the garb/necrozma deck, I hope they ban Necrozma instead of D valley. Lots of dekcs can run D valley and not be broken, it's the combo of Necrozma and D valley that kills. Idk, the same argument could be made against D valley saying that Necrozma isn't broken in other decks but I just don't wanna see it go until the deck is a huge problem. Maybe they just shouldn't have printed that broken ass garbodor in the first place.

Everyone is talking about D valley getting hit, but if they do decide to hit the garb/necrozma deck, I hope they ban Necrozma instead of D valley. Lots of dekcs can run D valley and not be broken, it's the combo of Necrozma and D valley that kills. Idk, the same argument could be made against D valley saying that Necrozma isn't broken in other decks but I just don't wanna see it go until the deck is a huge problem. Maybe they just shouldn't have printed that broken ass garbodor in the first place.
If there is a ban between the 2 it will be d valley. They would likly take the same approach as they did with forest. Forest made grass evolutions op and d valley is providing to big of an advantage to psychic pokemon in more deck than 1.

I wan't D-valley to stay around aia was gonna bring NM to a regionals coming up and I don't wan't my pumpkaboo's being nerfed. :(

I wan't D-valley to stay around aia was gonna bring NM to a regionals coming up and I don't wan't my pumpkaboo's being nerfed. :(
I haven't attacked with pumpkaboo in awhile since marshadow's release. play 2 marshadow and 2 mew and you have your attackers in addition to joltik, and not playing D valley in night march clears up space for more consistency cards or the option for hammers or something like that.

I haven't attacked with pumpkaboo in awhile since marshadow's release. play 2 marshadow and 2 mew and you have your attackers in addition to joltik, and not playing D valley in night march clears up space for more consistency cards or the option for hammers or something like that.

2 Mew and 2 Marshadow? That's a lot!

Also quick thing you also have to discard a joltik to use marshadow so you have even less attackers.

I have my fingers crossed for an errata on BW/XY era cards to include GX with any reference of EX so Brigette, Silver Mirror/Bangle, Safeguard Pokemon, etc. will be adjusted and keep relevance in this format.

Back