TCG Fakes Nyan's Fakes: Multiple Sets, Random Cards, All Fun!

Nyan

She/They
Hola!

So, i've been meaning to do this for a while now, but i'm an avid card faker and have been for more than a year now, and I have yet to really make a faking thread. So, here we begin!

I'm probably going to be doing a mixture of text-based sets and image-based sets, currently i'm working on my image-based set, Eternal Warriors, which already has a complete set list, so no request for that one! I will be sure to post updates for it however, as it's honestly been so much fun to make cards for ETW and I wanna show them all off :3

SOOO, let's get to the first text-based set: Code Enforcers!
Based around a simple skew of Zygarde's signature attack, it's a set where every Pokemon has a digitalized counterpart; known as a simulated Pokemon. They are significantly stronger than usual, are depicted as shiny Pokemon (hinting to an image based set later ;)), but they have drawbacks; a "simulation rule", similar to an EX, GX, Mega Evolution, or Prism Star rule. Let me show you an Example:

[Simulated] Latios-S HP 110 [N]

Basic

{Simulation Rule N}
(SRN: Each of your Basic Pokémon take 30 more damage from attacks (before applying weakness and resistance))

latios.gif

{Ability} Hyper Wings

One during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 2 cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for a Latios, Latios-S, Latios-EX, or Latios-EX-S, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward (you can’t use more than 1 Hyper Wings ability per turn)

[P][P][P] Turbo Rush 40x

This attack does 40 damage times the number of Latios, Latios-S, Latios-EX, and Latios-EX-S in play.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
Retreat:

Compared to the Regular Latios:

Latios HP 110 [P]

latios.gif

Basic

{Ability} Shuffle Flight

When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 5 cards.

[P][P] Luster Purge 90

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]

(Based on this example, you can tell i'm giving Latios a lot of love! :p)

Rules (hehe) for Simulation Rules:
1. They are named after letters
2. They do not stack

So, currently i'm thinking about 60 regular Pokemon, 13 GXs, 2 of them being Zygarde and Latios (and their sim forms!) to total up to about 143 cards in total (woah!). Then, an unknown amount of trainers.

I'LL BE TAKING REQUEST FOR POKEMON FOR THIS SET! So please, send them now!

Besides all that, I occasionally do random, unnumbered promo cards. If you want to see the cards I have currently made, check out my deviantArt! (it's in my signature too :3)

Any and all GIFs I use for card spoilers are linked from pokemonshowdown.

Last edited:

Nyan

She/They
Rotom HP 90 [P]
Basic

rotom.gif

/Ability/ Ghostly Possession
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may discard all cards attached to this Pokémon and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon as a Pokemon Tool Card. The Pokemon this card is attached to may use any attacks on this card (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[P] Cursed Drop
Put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponents Pokémon.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
[Simulated] Rotom-S HP 90 [L]
Basic

{Simulation Rule A}
{SRA: Whenever you attach a Basic Energy card to a Pokémon with Simulation Rule A, flip a coin. If tails, discard that energy.}

rotom.gif

/Ability/ Electricitization Sensation
All Energy attached to this Pokémon are [L] Energy instead of their usual type.

[L][L][L][L][L] Ultimate Electrification 100
Discard all Energy from your opponent's active Pokémon.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none

Sneasel HP 60 [W]
Basic

sneasel.gif

[C] Quick Swipe 20
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Weavile HP 90 [W]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sneasel

weavile.gif

[C] Derendering Claws 70
If your opponent's Active Pokémon isn't a Pokémon-S, this attack does nothing.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
[Simulated] Sneasel-S HP 60 [D]
Basic

{Simulation Rule V}
(SRV: Whenever a Pokémon with Simulation Rule V becomes your active Pokémon, your opponent may draw a card.)

sneasel.gif

[.] Enhanced Claws 20+
If this Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool Card attached to it, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
[Simulated] Weavile-S HP 90 [D]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sneasel-S

{Simulation Rule V}
(SRV: Whenever a Pokémon with Simulation Rule V becomes your Active Pokémon, your opponent may draw a card.)

weavile.gif

[C] Merciless Slash 70-
This attack does 70 damage minus 10 damage for each Energy on your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[C] Cyber Rend 70
If this Pokémon doesn't have a Cyber Energy attached to it, this attack does nothing.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - none

Deoxys-GX HP 190 [P]
Basic

deoxys.gif

/Ability/ Technological Escapade
Once during your turn, you may switch this Pokémon with a Deoxys-GX-S in your hand. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.)

[P][P][P] Tangled Arms 50
Choose 2 of your opponent's benched Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage to each of those Pokémon. Those Pokémon can't retreat until the end of your opponent's next turn. Your opponent's active Pokémon can't retreat until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Pokemon GX Rule -
When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
[Simulated] Deoxys-GX-S HP 190 [P]
Basic

{Simulation Rule O}
(SRO: Whenever a Pokémon with Simulation Rule O attacks, flip a coin. If tails, discard an Energy attached to it.)

deoxys.gif

/Ability/ Reality Reversion
Once during your turn, you may switch this Pokémon with a Deoxys-EX in your hand. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.)

[P][P][P] Full Burst 160
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokemon GX Rule -

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]

Just some text-based fakes. Any criticisms, comments, please reply! I wanna hear it all :3

Last edited:

Nyan

She/They
Zeraora HP 110 [L]
Basic

zeraora.gif

[C][C] Volt Switch 50
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[L][C][C] Shock Ray 90

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
[Simulated] Zeraora-S HP 110 [L]
Basic

{Simulation Rule F}
(SRF: At the end of your turn, if you have a Pokémon with Simulation Rule F active, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.)

zeraora.gif

[C] Cyber Switch 50
If you have a Cyber Energy attached to this Pokémon, switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[F][C][C] Close Combat 120

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none

[Simulated] ENERGY - Cyber Energy
Special Energy

This card provides [C] Energy.
ENERGY - Dual-Eyed Energy
Special Energy

This card provides [C] Energy. While attached to a [P] Pokémon, this card provides [P][P] Energy. Shuffle this card into your deck at the end of the turn this card is attached.
ENERGY - Rage Energy
Special Energy

This card provides [C]. While attached to a [N] Pokémon, this card provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time. When you attach this card to a [N] Pokémon, reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. Attach up to 1 Rage Energy you find there to the Pokémon this card is attached to. Shuffle your deck afterward.
ENERGY - Relay Energy

This card provides [C] Energy. While in play, this card provides every type of Energy but provides only 2 Energy at a time. Return this card to your hand at the end of the turn this card is attached.

ENERGY!

Last edited:

Nyan

She/They
Request from @FlavorfulPineApl through Discord

Combee HP 30 [G]
Basic

combee-f.gif

[G] Gather Honey
Search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Vespiquen HP 90 [G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Combee

vespiquen.gif

/Ability/ Swarming
This Pokémon may attack three times a turn. (If the first or second attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokémon, you may attack again after your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon.) This Pokémon can use any attack from its previous Evolutions. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[G][G][G][G] Rage of Majesty 100
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
[Simulated] Combee-S HP 40 [G]
Basic

{Simulation rule X}
{When you play a Pokémon with Simulation rule X from your hand onto your Bench or to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, discard 3 cards from your hand. Ignore this rule if it is your first turn.}

combee-f.gif

[C] Ram 20

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
[Simulated] Vespiquen-S HP 110 [G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Combee-S

{Simulation rule X}
{When you play a Pokémon with Simulation rule X from your hand onto your Bench or to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, discard 3 cards from your hand. Ignore this rule if it is your first turn.}

vespiquen.gif

/Ability/ Data Hive
When you play this Pokémon from you hand to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may search your deck for up to 3 Pokémon-S and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Technological Vengeance 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Pokémon in your discard pile.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none

Quick clarification for Simulation rules, any abilities that can be activated take full priority towards Simulation rules, meaning for Vespiquen-S you would activate Data Hive before Sim rule X. Hope that makes sense!

Last edited:

Redcubone02

Aspiring Trainer
Ooh i really like this idea props to you man. Also if request are allowed here a mighteyena- s would be really cool thank you.

Nyan

She/They
Requests from @IronCow Tom and @Redcubone02

Pikachu HP 60 [L]
Basic

pikachu.gif

[L] Double Spark 20x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Raichu HP 90 [L]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu

raichu.gif

[L] Chain Lightning 50x
This attack does 50 damage times the number of Raichu on your Bench.

[L][L][C] Giga Spark 150
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
Alolan Raichu HP 110 [P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu

raichu-alola.gif

[P] Energy Surf
Move as many Energy attached to your Pokémon to your other Pokémon in any way you like.

[P][P] Psychoburst
This attack does 80 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
[Simulated] Pikachu-S HP 70 [L]
Basic

{Simulation Rule B}
(SRB: Whenever a Pokémon with Simulation Rule B is Knocked Out, your opponent may attach an Energy card from their hand to 1 of their Pokémon.)

pikachu.gif

[L] Triple Spark 20x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
[Simulated] Raichu-S HP 100 [L]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu-S

{Simulation Rule B}
(SRB: Whenever a Pokémon with Simulation Rule B is Knocked Out, your opponent may attach an Energy card from their hand to 1 of their Pokémon.)

raichu.gif

[L] Terror Bolt 90
If your opponent's active Pokémon isn't a Pokémon-EX, this attack does nothing.

[L][L][C] Crisis Discharge
Discard all [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 100 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
[Simulated] Alolan Raichu-S HP 120 [P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu-S

{Simulation Rule B}

raichu-alola.gif

/Ability/ Web Surfing
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a Simulated card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][P] Telekinetic Draw
Draw 4 cards.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]

I sense a 7.8/10... too much Chu

Poochyena HP 60 [D]
Basic

poochyena.gif

[C] Bite 10

[D][C] Bark Away
Your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Mightyena HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Poochyena

mightyena.gif

/Ability/ Intimidate
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, discard a basic Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[D] Deleter Fangs
If your opponent's active Pokémon is a Pokémon-S, it is Knocked Out.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
[Simulated] Poochyena-S HP 60 [D]
Basic

{Simulation Rule V}
(SRV: Whenever a Pokémon with Simulation Rule V becomes your active Pokémon, your opponent may draw a card.)

poochyena.gif

[C] Bite 10

[D] Howl
During your next turn, this Pokémon's Bite attack's base damage is 60.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
[Simulated] Mightyena-S HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Poochyena-S

{Simulation Rule V}

mightyena.gif

[C] Data Scrapping
Put a Pokémon-S from your discard pile onto your Bench.

[D][C][C] Sucker Punch 90+
If this Pokémon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokémon this turn, this attack does 90 more damage.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]

IronCow Tom

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wow! Thank you so much for accepting my request! Psychoburst look really cool! Keep up the good work!:)

Nyan

She/They
IT WON'T BE A YEAR

I'm actually gonna post here, lol.

Starting a new set of Text & Image-based fakes. Each card in this set, known as GX Armada, will be receiving an Image fake. Few things to note about this set:

It's designed unlike any other set. Within it, every evolving Pokemon will eventually evolve into a Pokemon-GX, old trainers are back in new, stronger forms w/ setbacks, and all entirely new trainers will be directly supporting Pokemon from the set.

Some example cards:

Extreme_Evosoda.png

Roserade-GX HP 210 (G/P)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Roselia

roserade-f.gif

/Ability/ - Perishing Parfum
If one of your Pokémon is to be Knocked Out by damage from an attack, you may prevent that damage and Knock Out this Pokémon instead.

[G][G][C][C] - Petal Blizzard 50
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokémon).

[G] - Blooming Despair-GX
Double the number of damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C]

Last edited:

Nyan

She/They
Finishing the evolution line for Roserade:

Budew HP 30 (G)
Basic

budew.gif

/Ability/ - Baby Evolution
Once during your turn *(before your attack)*, you may put Roselia from your hand onto this Pokemon to evolve it and remove all damage counters from this Pokemon.

[.] - Super Spore
Your opponent’s active Pokemon is now Asleep and Poisoned.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - none

Roselia HP 70 (G)
Basic

roselia.gif

/Ability/ - Nourishing Development
If this Pokemon evolved from Budew, this Pokemon's attacks cost [C] less.

[G][C] - Fleur Burst 50

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C]

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Two things:
- Roserade GX’s GX attack can be seen on come cards as a non-GX attack. Now triple? That’d go well.
- Here we go. Can I have a Goomy S? I want to see your interpretation on the slug and your own mechanic.

Nyan

She/They
Two things:
- Roserade GX’s GX attack can be seen on come cards as a non-GX attack. Now triple? That’d go well.
- Here we go. Can I have a Goomy S? I want to see your interpretation on the slug and your own mechanic.

The other cards in mention, such as Aegislash, didn't have quite the same synergy Roserade has with it's base attack. Also, it's for a single energy.

Will do!

Nyan

She/They
I've been caught up with some other things for quite some time now, but today I want to settle down and work on my 2 sets.

In response to LackeyCCG Custom now being live (Check that out, by the way!~), i've decided to kick the development of GX Armada into full-gear in order to give the SM meta a sparking, meaning that i'm gonna be setting aside Code Enforcers for now. But, I still got that old request from @Lord Goomy

GX Armada:
Electrike HP 40 (L)
Basic

electrike.gif

[C] - Spark 10

[L] - Shocking Summon
Put 3 damage counters on this Pokémon. If you do, search your deck for a Manectric-GX and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M} -20
Retreat - [C]
Manectric-GX HP 210 (L)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Electrike

manectric.gif

[L] - Rush Spark 30+
If this Pokémon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokémon this turn, this attack does 90 more damage.

[L][L][L] - Hyper Volt 180
This Pokémon can’t attack during your next turn.

[L][C][C] - Lightning Hero GX 200
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When a Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
Retreat - [C]

Larvesta HP 80 (R)

larvesta.gif

[C] - Defense Curl
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying weakness and resistance).

[R][C] - Ember 20

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Volcarona-GX HP 200 (G/R)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Larvesta

volcarona.gif

/Ability/ - Quiver Dance
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may put a Quiver counter on it. This Pokémon’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s active Pokémon and cost [C] less for each Quiver counter on this Pokémon.

[R][C][C][C][C] - Solar Flare 100
This attack does 70 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

[R] - Burning Sun GX
Move all Quiver counters and Energy attached to this Pokémon to 1 of your Benched Volcarona-GX. Heal all damage from this Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]

Code Enforcers:
Goomy HP 60 (N)
Basic

goomy.gif

[C] - Ram 10

[W][C] - Misty Tackle 20

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Sliggoo HP 80 (N)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Goomy

sliggoo.gif

[C] - Hungry Munch
For each of your Sliggoo in play, discard the top 2 cards of your opponent’s deck.

[Y][C] - Slime Up
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Goodra-GX HP 230 (N)
Stage 2 - Evolves from Sliggoo

goodra.gif

/Ability/ - Slime Barrier
This Pokémon takes 30 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). Prevent all damage done to your Benched Pokémon by your opponent’s attacks. Your opponent’s attacks and Abilities can’t place damage counters on your Benched Pokémon.

[W][Y][C] - Goo Gash 180

[W][Y][C][C] - Heavy Slip
If your opponent's Active Pokémon has more HP remaining than this Pokemon, it is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]

Goomy-S HP 70 (N)
Basic

{Simulation Rule Y}
(At the end of your turn, if you have a Pokémon with Simulation Rule Y active, switch it with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. The new Active Pokémon is now Asleep.)

goomy.gif

/Ability/ - Slow Downloads
Once during your opponent's turn, if 1 of your opponent's Pokémon uses an Ability, you may put this Pokémon and all cards attached to it in the Lost Zone. If you do, prevent the effects of that Ability. You can’t use more than 1 Slow Downloads Ability each turn.

[W] - Goomify 20
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Sliggoo-S HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Goomy-S

{Simulation Rule Y}
(At the end of your turn, if you have a Pokémon with Simulation Rule Y active, switch it with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. The new Active Pokémon is now Asleep.)

sliggoo.gif

[W][C] - Ram 60

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Goodra-GX-S HP 240 (N)
Stage 2 - Evolves from Sliggoo-S

{Simulation Rule Y}

goodra.gif

/Ability/ - Broadband Jamming
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard an Energy attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon-S.

[W][C][C] - Lag Spike 200
Shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

[.] - Server Crash GX
Put 6 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon-S. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, your opponent's Pokémon-S can't attack and have no Abilities (This includes Pokémon that come into play on that turn.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I've been caught up with some other things for quite some time now, but today I want to settle down and work on my 2 sets.

In response to LackeyCCG Custom now being live (Check that out, by the way!~), i've decided to kick the development of GX Armada into full-gear in order to give the SM meta a sparking, meaning that i'm gonna be setting aside Code Enforcers for now. But, I still got that old request from @Lord Goomy

GX Armada:
Electrike HP 40 (L)
Basic

electrike.gif

[C] - Spark 10

[L] - Shocking Summon
Put 3 damage counters on this Pokémon. If you do, search your deck for a Manectric-GX and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M} -20
Retreat - [C]
Manectric-GX HP 210 (L)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Electrike

manectric.gif

[L] - Rush Spark 30+

[L][L][L] - Hyper Volt 180
This Pokémon can’t attack during your next turn.

[L][C][C] - Lightning Hero GX 200
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
Retreat - [C]

Larvesta HP 80 (R)

larvesta.gif

[C] - Defense Curl
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying weakness and resistance).

[R][C] - Ember 20

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Volcarona-GX HP 200 (G/R)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Larvesta

volcarona.gif

/Ability/ - Quiver Dance
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may put a Quiver counter on it. This Pokémon’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s active Pokémon and cost [C] less for each Quiver counter on this Pokémon.

[R][C][C][C][C] - Solar Flare 100
This attack does 70 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

[R] - Burning Sun GX
Move all Quiver counters and Energy attached to this Pokémon to 1 of your Benched Volcarona-GX. Heal all damage from this Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]

Code Enforcers:
Goomy HP 60 (N)
Basic

goomy.gif

[C] - Ram 10

[W][C] - Misty Tackle 20

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Sliggoo HP 80 (N)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Goomy

sliggoo.gif

[C] - Hungry Munch
For each of your Sliggoo in play, discard the top 2 cards of your opponent’s deck.

[Y][C] - Slime Up
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Goodra-GX HP 230 (N)
Stage 2 - Evolves from Sliggoo

goodra.gif

/Ability/ - Slime Barrier
This Pokémon takes 30 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). Prevent all damage done to your Benched Pokémon by your opponent’s attacks. Your opponent’s attacks and Abilities can’t place damage counters on your Benched Pokémon.

[W][Y][C] - Goo Gash 180

[W][Y][C][C] - Heavy Slip
If your opponent's Active Pokémon has more HP remaining than this Pokemon, it is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]

Goomy-S HP 70 (N)
Basic

{Simulation Rule Y}

goomy.gif

/Ability/ - Slow Downloads
Once during your opponent's turn, if 1 of your opponent's Pokémon uses an Ability, you may put this Pokémon and all cards attached to it in the Lost Zone. If you do, prevent the effects of that Ability. You can’t use more than 1 Slow Downloads Ability each turn.

[W] - Goomify 20
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Sliggoo-S HP 90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Goomy-S

{Simulation Rule Y}

sliggoo.gif

[W][C] - Ram 60

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Goodra-GX-S HP 240 (N)
Stage 2 - Evolves from Sliggoo-S

{Simulation Rule Y}

goodra.gif

/Ability/ - Broadband Jamming
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard an Energy attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon-S.

[W][C][C] - Lag Spike 200
Shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

[.] - Server Crash GX
Put 6 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon-S. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, your opponent's Pokémon-S can't attack and have no Abilities (This includes Pokémon that come into play on that turn.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Oh my...
They’re beautiful.
Seriously, when I make fakes, I truly cannot reach the likes of the majesty you have created here.

Nyan

She/They
Hi again everyone!~

Sooo, GX Armada is now kicking into full-gear!

Golisopod_GX.png

Expect more soon, even later today!

Nyan

She/They
Corviknight-GX HP 210 (M)
Basic

120px-Corviknight.png

/Ability/ - Titanous Armor
Your Skarmory-GX and Corviknight-GX's Resistance includes [G], [R], [W], [L] and [P] an addition to its existing types and have no Weakness.

[M][M][M][C] - Bludgeon 200
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance or any other effects on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[M][C][C] - Black Steel GX
For the rest of the game, your Skarmory-GX and Corviknight-GX take 60 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C][C][C]

Skarmory-GX HP 200 (M/C)
Basic

skarmory.gif

[C][C] - Roost
Heal 60 damage from this Pokémon. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon has no Weakness or Resistance.

[M][C] - Slicing Dive 130
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 20 more damage fron attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance.)

[M][C][C] - Damascus Steel GX
For the rest of the game, your Skarmory-GX and Corviknight-GX's attacks do 50 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20RC - [C]

Mawile-GX HP 190 (M/Y)
Basic

mawile.gif

/Ability/ - Intimidating Fangs
This Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M][M][C][C] - Energy Splitter 130
Discard all Energy from your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[C] - Mercy Finish GX
If your opponent's Active Pokémon has any damage counters on it and you have 2 or less Prize cards remaining, your opponent's Active Pokémon is Knocked Out.
(You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game).

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C][C]

Pachirisu-GX HP 180 (L)
Baisc

pachirisu.gif

/Ability/ - Scurry Draw
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may draw up to 3 cards. You can't have more than 6 cards in your hand after using this Ability.

[L] - Energize 10
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Attach a basic [L] Energy card from your discard pile to the new Active Pokémon. Then, you may shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

[L][C]- Power Flux GX 30x
Discard all [L] Energy from your Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage for each Energy discarded this way. Then, attach up to 3 [L] Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokémon in any way you like. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - none

Pykumuku-GX HP 180 (W)
Basic

pyukumuku.gif

/Ability/ - Innard Repulse
If this Pokemon is your active Pokémon and is damaged by an attack from your opponent's active Pokémon (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), put 3 damage counters on the Attacking Pokémon and your opponent switches their active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

[W][W] - Water Pulse 50
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

[W][C] - Final Counter GX 100
You may use this attack if this Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from your opponent's Pokémon. (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack). Your opponent's active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. (You can only use 1 GX attack per game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]

Trapinch HP 60 (F)
Basic

trapinch.gif

/Ability/ - Arena Trap
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent’s Active Pokémon can’t retreat.

[C] - Snap 10

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Vibrava HP 80 (N)
Stage 1 - Evolves from Trapinch

vibrava.gif

/Ability/ - Sand Sifting
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 3 cards of your deck. You may put them back in any order or shuffle them into your deck.

[G][C] - Noise Burst 10
This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Flygon-GX HP 230 (N)
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vibrava

flygon.gif

/Ability/ - Evasive Maneuvering
If this Pokémon has less than 10 damage counters on it and would be Knocked Out by damage from an attack, it is not Knocked Out, and its remaining HP becomes 10.

[G][F][C][C] - Signal Beam 140
This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[C] - Dragonfly's Dance GX
Heal all damage from this Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game)

When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]

Some more GXes for this crazy set. Now onto some Trainers/Energy~

ENERGY - Simple Energy
Special Energy

This card provides [C] Energy. When you attach this card to 1 of your [C] Pokémon, you may attach another Energy card onto that Pokémon during your turn.

ENERGY - Splitface Energy
Special Energy

NORMAL: Choose which way this card faces before you play it. If facing you, this card provides [C] Energy. The attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon and aren't affected by Resistance or any other effects on your opponent’s Active Pokémon. At the end of your turn, put 1 damage counter on the Pokémon this card is attached to.

FLIPPED: Choose which way this card faces before you play it. If facing you, this card provides [C] Energy. The Pokémon this card is attached to can’t be affected by any Special Conditions. Remove any Special Conditions affecting the Pokémon this card is attached to. At the end of your turn, heal 10 damage on the Pokémon this card is attached to.

TRAINER - Pocketwatch
Item

Pokémon Tool
Attach a Pokémon Tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn’t already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

You can't attach more than 1 Pocketwatch in a turn. If this card is attached to 1 of your Pokémon, put it in the Lost Zone at the end of your opponent’s turn.

The Pokémon this card is attached to takes 10 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). If you have 3 Pocketwatch in the Lost Zone, ignore all Energy in the attack cost of each of the Pokémon this card is attached to's attacks.

TRAINER - Metal Foundry <>
Stadium

At the end of each player's turn, they may attach a [M] Energy card from their discard pile to 1 of their [M] Pokémon. That Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks until the end of their opponent's next turn.

Whenever any player plays an Item or Supporter card from their hand, prevent all effects of that card done to this Stadium card.

You can’t have more than 1 <> card with the same name in your deck. If a <> card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Last edited: