Finished The World Tournament - Keeper of Night Wins!

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
The issue is, I have school, a curfew, and swim team oractice, so what would happen if Tails responds during thise times and I cant check or he offers to play during those times. I cant play today anymore but I had almost no restrictions on play time this weekend. Is there any penalty for me if such a situation arises. I outlined my restrictions using the times i gave him.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
The issue is, I have school, a curfew, and swim team oractice, so what would happen if Tails responds during thise times and I cant check or he offers to play during those times. I cant play today anymore but I had almost no restrictions on play time this weekend. Is there any penalty for me if such a situation arises. I outlined my restrictions using the times i gave him.
We'll cross that bridge if and when it happens.

Can you add me to your PM with him?

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Alright, I think we'll kill it here. Evidently, interest is waning and I'm not going to force this.

Congrats to @Keeper of Night for winning.

Our top four is @Equinox, @bbninjas and @Professor Palutena. They will receive their choice of a competitive ready Legendary Tapu. If they don't want the prize, they may defer it to another PokeBeach member.

I will defer my prize to our fifth place player, @double o squirtle.

Everyone else can PM me to arrange a time to receive your prizes.

Thanks for playing everyone! I look forward to future tournaments.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I defer my prize to @Tails because he got haxxed out in all the battles we had in Round 1. >~>;

Anyways, I really enjoyed this comp! I suppose moreso because I actually did decently, which was a bit of a surprise to me. xD Thanks for running it, PP!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Just as a PSA to everyone: if you signed up and didn't drop out, you're still entitled to your entry prize.

You will have your choice of a Toxapex, Marowak-A, Scizor, Metagross and Garchomp. There are five of each and it is first come, first serve.

If you won a Tapu, you'll still get an entry prize as well. So you'll get two Mons.